Adrien Rabiot (38 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Do we have Fagiot throaters now too?

The opportuninty cost of retaining this fils de pute is essentially signing another "quality" mid. Since next season is meaningless, I suppose it does make sense to retain him for one season, and upon its culmination both he and the fraudulent fuck can proceed to damage or destroy other clubs to their hearts' content.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Short term planning unless the club renewed simply because they don't have the finds to bring in other midfielders. He had a good season. His first for the club. Can he repeat it and moreso we will have him leaving for free next summer?

I would have preferred to see him leave, and pogba can go as well...time to start culling wages on these types.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This man has likely seen eldritch horrors beyond Rabiot's comprehension. He would shit himself in terror at his first sight of a Manhattan McDonalds, let alone even trying to order a McChicken at 1am.
I’ve done both of those things before lol

Also got a haircut at a random place owned by some Russian or Kazakh women on 5th avenue.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
:lol:

This man was desperate for an offer from anybody except Juventus. He'd have bitten the Saudi's hand off if they'd made a move.

He's not a sexy, flashy player though. That's what they're after and he ain't it. Glad how it worked out with him for this year, though

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:yuck: :inter:

Fits in with this disgusting club right now. With Lolcacku joining the fold, I am going to struggle to support this team with its garbage football and shitcunt of a pseudo coach.

See you in 2024, maybe 2025, if I ever decide to watch this sport again that is.
:weee:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I’ve done both of those things before lol

Also got a haircut at a random place owned by some Russian or Kazakh women on 5th avenue.
I also got a haircut in a Russian barber shop in Manhattan in 2019. They had heavy Russian accents and were recommending some red machine that doesn't cause irritation. At the corner there was a portable ATM which crashed when I was paying. It was running Windows 2000. Never been scared about paying for services like that day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)