Adrien Rabiot (59 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol. This is the Juventus of 2023, 6 years into our decline. You and I both know that’s not going to happen.

FFS, can we sign & reboot this shit and steal Marotta from Inter, there's no other way up from this hole. Because who knows if we are even getting Giuntoli.

Look at how he just fixed Inters attack issues by stealing Thuram litterally from Milan's door step.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
FFS, can we sign reboot this shit and steal Marotta from Inter, there's no other way up from this whole. Because who knows if we are even getting Giuntoli.

Look at how he just fixed Inters attack issues by stealing Thuram litterally from Milan's door step.
Yep. What he’s doing with that broken down shit heap of a club is remarkable

Hopefully Giuntoli can turn us around like that if/when he comes. I still think we get him, we might just have to wait a little longer.

We’ve basically been without a sporting director/proper football project since 2018. All of these internal promotions for badly under-qualified people has destroyed us.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We were about to have €7M freed up in wages from a player that wasn't an embarassment for a maximum of 25% of his time here. Sure, it's another contract year for him so maybe he'll be good again, but I'm honestly so disgusted by him and his nonchalant attitude while having such a high salary that I just don't even want to see his face anymore.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Our first meaningful activity of the summer shows we are not getting a hard reset and overhaul. In all likelihood, we are getting another season of Alex Sandro, Cuadrado, Bonucci, Tek, Rabbit, Raguno led by Jihadball here to extract every remaining ounce of enthusiasm remaining for this club and this sport.

There’s always 2024.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 37)