Adrien Rabiot (53 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Imagine the year is 2023. Juve midfield going predictably well, SMS is down to one year remaining on his Lazio contract, refusing to renew so Lazio, finally, have no choice but to sell and the one thing standing in the way of realizing this longterm dream is the club's desperate attempts to outbid rich EPL sides over Rabiot
fixed

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I would let Rabiot go even to just have the hope of getting SMS. Even if we don't get SMS it would be worth it. I would never forget about the day Rabiot extended the contract and killed the chance, the what if? Would be hard to handle

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I would let Rabiot go now just so we don't risk losing out on SMS/Frattesi, time is everything, we cannot sit in hope that Rabiot gives his answer, and should he reject it, our potential plans have already been blocked. Besides whats the point signing him for 1 year and he goes for free next year anyways. We may never have a better chance to bolster the midfield with someone like SMS.

I just dont get why Rabiot needs so much time to think about it, for me, you either want to play for Juve or you dont, no 2 ways about it.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
This guy played well for one season for this precise moment: all the rich clubs fighting for his signature, except it's not happening. We should offer him nothing and let him walk while we draw up a nice contract for SMS. Keep Rovella and we will be fine.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
This guy played well for one season for this precise moment: all the rich clubs fighting for his signature, except it's not happening. We should offer him nothing and let him walk while we draw up a nice contract for SMS. Keep Rovella and we will be fine.
That's my read on the situation as well.

Rabiot literally thought the ManU interest in January meant he'd be flooded with 10-12m net wage offers as soon as summer hit and it hasn't been the case. I think its also probably likely any offer from us of 1 year wages is the best wages offer and probably the offers from EPL are lower wages. Either lower than his current 7m with more years or lower than our one year offer we are allegedly offering.

I honestly would be down to get him at 1 year and also go for SMS but if his arrival means we risk losing SMS to Inter or something than I am totally against it. I would imagine we are trying to get him for 1 year because SMS has 1 year left. But that whole plan blows up if Lazio sells SMS for 25-30m to some EPL or other Serie A club and we're left with nothing but Rabiot plugging a one year hole.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Big clubs are not stupid, except for Chelsea. Rabiot will get his 10M with Spurs but not with a CL team because he isn't good enough to demand it.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
No because it's again the situation of player overestimating himself, thinking he is worth a lot but nobody is making any significant offers. Obviously he is ridden book and no one is falling on his one season good performance just to get next fat check. Only our fraud is impressed and pushing for renewal. I hope the new management are not imbeciles like the fraud.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Tell him to fuck off and then give the money to Chiesa to convince him to stay until Allegri is gone.
Na fuck that. Let’s see how Chiesa survives at least half a season playing full throttle first. Last thing we need is another injured player on our roster on high wages. We got Pogba to fill that particular requirement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 33)