Adrien Rabiot (45 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Adrien Rabiot will leave Juventus at the end of the season. He wants to try a Premier League experience but he wants 10 million euros salary.

[@telefoot_TF1)
Kinda expected really he wants to play at top level now that he decided to give a shit again. Not gonna happen here anytime soon.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Part of me would like to keep him and see if he can continue playing this well. I don't think he will tho.
Since he (rightfully so) won't accept a two year deal, then I guess offering him a fair deal and not pushing anymore if he rejects us is the smartest thing to do.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The whole "i just wanna focus on the season" is usually code for "im leaving when its over" so it's not surprising to read he's gone. Dunno if its actually true and things could change quickly, but it does explain the increased smoke around Frattesi. Pretty safe bet they're lining up the replacement, as Frattesi only makes sense if Rabiot leaves imo.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The whole "i just wanna focus on the season" is usually code for "im leaving when its over" so it's not surprising to read he's gone. Dunno if its actually true and things could change quickly, but it does explain the increased smoke around Frattesi. Pretty safe bet they're lining up the replacement, as Frattesi only makes sense if Rabiot leaves imo.
What's your opinion on Frattesi? I've seen him 5 times at most (mostly last season) and I was seriously impressed on at least 3 of those 5 matches.

Has anyone seen more of Frattesi and was it only a coincidence that I watched his best matches?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What's your opinion on Frattesi? I've seen him 5 times at most (mostly last season) and I was seriously impressed on at least 3 of those 5 matches.

Has anyone seen more of Frattesi and was it only a coincidence that I watched his best matches?
one of the best b2b mids in serie A this season, just translating what he did in serie B. He was good in his first season in serie A but has elevated his game this year. Allegri is always talking about wanting his midfielders to score more goals, so Frattesi fits. He's not on Rabiot's level (at least the current version of Rabiot) but neither are his wages. He's also four years younger and you never have to worry about his effort as his engine is top.

- - - Updated - - -

also he's got a cool role model:

150716066-8a404c3d-6675-4b8d-94f7-8595a2c2dd24.jpg

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Adrien Rabiot festeggia il rispettivo compleanno insieme al resto del gruppo alla vigilia di #JuveInter.

E poi il ringraziamento: "Grazie a tutti per gli auguri, è un piacere condividere questo momento con voi. Mancano ancora due mesi alla fine della stagione, ci sono due trofei da vincere e dobbiamo avere l'ambizione di conquistarli, per il gruppo e per la squadra che siamo. Abbiamo vissuto momenti difficili e mi farebbe piacere vincere con voi, a partire da domani contro l'Inter".

@AroundJuventus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)