Adrien Rabiot (23 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Make him one of our highest paid players for having one good season out of a four year contract?

In a season where the team as a whole has failed so miserably nobody deserves a pay increase.

We also have too many players in midfield and need to offload some, he'd be an easy choice. Make room for our young talents: Miretti and Ravioli (Rovella + Fagioli).

Nah, he could piss right off. I didn't forget his shit attitude over the last 3.5 years.
maybe extend with a slight increase but nothing what he wants

problem is we have shitty CM's to offload that no one wants...now we are stuck having to sell the ones that have been doing their jobs

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Make him one of our highest paid players for having one good season out of a four year contract?

In a season where the team as a whole has failed so miserably nobody deserves a pay increase.

We also have too many players in midfield and need to offload some, he'd be an easy choice. Make room for our young talents: Miretti and Ravioli (Rovella + Fagioli).

Nah, he could piss right off. I didn't forget his shit attitude over the last 3.5 years.
100 percent. he's already paid too much and we have been whining for years that we need to offload deadbeats to make room. well this is the chance. don't do same mistake we made with sandro, bonucci, khedira

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You'd give him a raise when he is already overpaid? Let someone else do that mistake
If we can manage to fill the gaps with the holes we would make by him leaving, Parades going back then no, don't worry about it. We are going to be cash strapped and need to fix the defense first and foremost. Not my money, don't care as long as he keeps this momentum.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If we can manage to fill the gaps with the holes we would make by him leaving, Parades going back then no, don't worry about it. We are going to be cash strapped and need to fix the defense first and foremost. Not my money, don't care as long as he keeps this momentum.
We already have 5 mids without counting the deadwood.

Pogba Locatelli Fagioli
Miretti Rovella

Zakaria, Arthur, McKennie. If they buy Paredes we got 6 mids already without buying anyone, plus deadwood. A mid is the last thing we need in the summer, after defenders, wingers and a GK possibly. But if they manage to sell all those and don't buy Paredes, we can always pick up a free Pereyra or loan+option a young Italian like Frattesi. Rabiot at 10M plus his mama fee is too much

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We already have 5 mids without counting the deadwood.

Pogba Locatelli Fagioli
Miretti Rovella

Zakaria, Arthur, McKennie. If they buy Paredes we got 6 mids already without buying anyone, plus deadwood. A mid is the last thing we need in the summer, after defenders, wingers and a GK possibly. But if they manage to sell all those and don't buy Paredes, we can always pick up a free Pereyra or loan+option a young Italian like Frattesi. Rabiot at 10M plus his mama fee is too much
I think we need 6 CM's considering our injury history.

We have no idea what Pogba's future holds. With that in mind, bringing Rovella back is critical. I'm trying to figure out how the club can focus on defense without major reconstructive surgery on the midfield too.

McKennie, Rabiot, Arthur, McKennie and probably Zakaria (I think would be useful) are gonna be out. With Rabiot a starter and Pogba supposed to be a starter that is a hole or two we need to plug in. I'm just thinking of an easy fix for midfield that allows us to rebuild the defense. Rabiot extension would be easy if its not some dumb number. Hopefully our scouts have an eye on a CM purchase (SMS?)...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think we need 6 CM's considering our injury history.

We have no idea what Pogba's future holds. With that in mind, bringing Rovella back is critical. I'm trying to figure out how the club can focus on defense without major reconstructive surgery on the midfield too.

McKennie, Rabiot, Arthur, McKennie and probably Zakaria (I think would be useful) are gonna be out. With Rabiot a starter and Pogba supposed to be a starter that is a hole or two we need to plug in. I'm just thinking of an easy fix for midfield that allows us to rebuild the defense. Rabiot extension would be easy if its not some dumb number. Hopefully our scouts have an eye on a CM purchase (SMS?)...
Well if Pogba doesn't play that much, it means more time for Fagioli and Miretti. They have shown this season that they should be playing big minutes for us. If you have Rabiot there as well then expect him to start, and Pogba too whenever he's healthy, and that leaves Fagioli and Miretti with sub appearances mostly. I'm fine with Pogba, Loca, Rovella, Fagioli, Miretti and a cheap 6th guy who can play, like Pereyra as a short term or Frattesi, or another hidden gem I'm unaware of. But Rabiot is playing for his last big contract, same as AS, Bonucci did back in the day, and then if he gets 10M long term, he will be impossible to get rid off. We did this same mistake before and it has gotten us here, so let's not keep doing it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

fckya.gif

ba1edddf23dc81fbdaaf487a472f6d1c.gif

- - - Updated - - -

maybe extend with a slight increase but nothing what he wants

problem is we have shitty CM's to offload that no one wants...now we are stuck having to sell the ones that have been doing their jobs
:rofl: :howler:

giphy.gif

our-realize-that-you-screwed-up-cody-eppley-got-doink-new-york-yankees-hey-hey-hey-look-out-oohh.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Giving Fagiot a raise :howler: :rofl:

That's like rewarding that piece of shit at your company who has been coasting for years, never meeting the minimum requirement for KPIs, and just because all of a sudden he hits them all, you promote him and give him a bonus. GTFOH!

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sounds like the liberal way here in the states :)
Well, that's depressing. In Egypt, they fire you, give your job to the person sitting next to you (double the work, half the pay), and if you don't like it, there's a saying in Arabic "El Bab Yefawit Gamal" or "The door can pass a camel" so suit up, shut up and get to work, or just leave and no one will bat an eyelid.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, that's depressing. In Egypt, they fire you, give your job to the person sitting next to you (double the work, half the pay), and if you don't like it, there's a saying in Arabic "El Bab Yefawit Gamal" or "The door can pass a camel" so suit up, shut up and get to work, or just leave and no one will bat an eyelid.
Not here. They just print more money to give away.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
You people and your camels

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I would rather take the risk of NOT paying him than paying him. His skillset is not irreplaceable. He's got 5 goals but is still useless for the most part in the offensive phase. You dont need to pay 10M for a DM. I'd much rather invest in SMS, who's a two way mid and has a much longer track record of success. And if you cant get a top talent like SMS, invest the money elsewhere and let Fagioli play.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I would rather take the risk of NOT paying him than paying him. His skillset is not irreplaceable. He's got 5 goals but is still useless for the most part in the offensive phase. You dont need to pay 10M for a DM. I'd much rather invest in SMS, who's a two way mid and has a much longer track record of success. And if you cant get a top talent like SMS, invest the money elsewhere and let Fagioli play.
SMS has more technique in his toe than Rabiot in his whole body. Hes also better physically. If he wont cost something crazy its a no brainer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)