Adrien Rabiot (31 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
lol at everyone who took the bait, just look at this shameless dude who was sleepwalking for years, and now openly admits his true motivation:

DON'T EXTEND. the potential was always there, he can be good, but he won't put in the effort, you just know it. avoid his mother like a plague, let them leave.
How anyone can actually be surprised by this :lol:

That’s why he needs to GTFO the moment the season is over. Tying him down to another multi year contract is suicide. Just go for SMS or trust the youngsters and move on.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
lol at everyone who took the bait, just look at this shameless dude who was sleepwalking for years, and now openly admits his true motivation:

DON'T EXTEND. the potential was always there, he can be good, but he won't put in the effort, you just know it. avoid his mother like a plague, let them leave.
That account fabricates a lot of quotes, so I’d be careful.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We weren’t defending against anyone in Serie A in his first 4 years here while he was destroying the league with a top class side. But sure, go for that narrative lol.
Funny he mentioned CR. One of the greatest players and goalscorers of all time mentioned Allegri as a great manager that coached him but what does CR know.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Funny he mentioned CR. One of the greatest players and goalscorers of all time mentioned Allegri as a great manager that coached him but what does CR know.
Speaking to Piers Morgan recently, Ronaldo gave his thoughts on former Manchester United coach Ralf Rangnick’s tactics,

“To be honest, Piers, it’s something that I don’t understand. It’s the new coaches that are coming around, they think they find the last Coca Cola in the desert. I don’t understand the football that invents many, many years.

“But I respect any coach, every different approach, different opinions, different mentality, but some points I don’t agree with.

“I’ve always been besides the best coaches in the world: Zidane and Ancelotti, Mourinho, Fernando Santos, Allegri. So I have some experience because I learned from them.

“And when you see some coaches that are coming, that they want the revolution in football, I don’t agree, I have my opinion.

Is it this quote you're latching onto? :lol:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Speaking to Piers Morgan recently, Ronaldo gave his thoughts on former Manchester United coach Ralf Rangnick’s tactics,

“To be honest, Piers, it’s something that I don’t understand. It’s the new coaches that are coming around, they think they find the last Coca Cola in the desert. I don’t understand the football that invents many, many years.

“But I respect any coach, every different approach, different opinions, different mentality, but some points I don’t agree with.

“I’ve always been besides the best coaches in the world: Zidane and Ancelotti, Mourinho, Fernando Santos, Allegri. So I have some experience because I learned from them.

“And when you see some coaches that are coming, that they want the revolution in football, I don’t agree, I have my opinion.

Is it this quote you're latching onto? :lol:
Yep ;)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

was easy to see through that snake. Players like him piss me off the most. They literally choose to not be great. If he had Matuidis heart he’d be a legend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)