Adrien Rabiot (64 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
So what is he, starter or backup? 5.5m is way too much for a backup and if he's good enough to be a starter, why did we wait so long to open negotiations with a reduced salary?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm done with this club if we go through with this shit.

Wake me up when The Muppets are fired and we actually bring in people who know wtf they are doing.

Otherwise, it's time for croquet and petanque.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus are ready to open talks in the next weeks with Adrien Rabiot’s agent (his mother Veronique) to discuss the possible contract extension. The french player currently earns 7M/year + 2M as bonuses. Juve evalutating a possible bid with a salary reduced by 20%.(Nico schira)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This is typical journalist bullshit. The guy scored 2 goals and suddenly we'll extend his contract. Don't believe this one bit
schira has been the most reliable journalist lately. i called bullshit when only mediaset reported it, but when schira starts reporting something, then i believe that the rumors at least have some ground to them.

let's be optimistic and hope that it's only arrivabene trying to motivate rabiot with a new contract. in that case, it's working. and he can always change his mind like he did with dybala.

maurizio-arrivabene-formula1.gif

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Why would he renew with Juve for less money than what MU offered that mommy said no to? Makes little sense to me this news could be true. If he continues to play this well consistently mom might get him the pot of gold. Please let it not be with us! Rabiot has been a dog for too long but now showing heart. Possibly because his contract is up. F him!

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I'm done with this club if we go through with this shit.

Wake me up when The Muppets are fired and we actually bring in people who know wtf they are doing.

Otherwise, it's time for croquet and petanque.
“like my father come to pass
Seven years has gone so fast”

I saw them a few weeks ago, awesome concert

- - - Updated - - -

Capital for such a stupid title, the level of the club is mediocrity in every area lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 47)