Adrien Rabiot (36 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
two goals and immediately rumor gaining stream, i don't see us selling him in winter, most likely leaving on a bosman next summer
juve have a history of overspending on free agents' wages and agent fees. i hope we can resist the temptation, even if he miraculously has a great 2nd half of the season.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I don't see them accepting a big wage cut and I don't see us extending under current salary, let alone a raise.

Only way if he finally clicks and plays this way for the rest of the season, goes 10+ goals etc imo

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

one good match and the inevitable intel is already spreading, supplies.gif

italian journos are easily the worst thing about calcio. the same guys said during the summer that rabiot wanted a raise from his current 7.5m net from manure and that's why those negotiations hit a wall back then. now he's happy with a lower amount? also, juve wanted to get rid of him a few months ago, but now we want them to stay? give me a break. mediaset know absolutely nothing.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He's motivated by money IMO. He and his pig of a mum. Unfortunately, you see that with players in a lot of sports. They're at the arse end of their contract and they start playing well. As soon as they sign for big money they slack back off.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
All true. But what else should motivate him? Playing for this Jjoke club that decided to pay him and his pig of a mum a huge bag of $$$ when no one else was willing to? If he’s not maximizing his earning potential then I would fault him for that tbh.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

one good match and the inevitable intel is already spreading, supplies.gif

italian journos are easily the worst thing about calcio. the same guys said during the summer that rabiot wanted a raise from his current 7.5m net from manure and that's why those negotiations hit a wall back then. now he's happy with a lower amount? also, juve wanted to get rid of him a few months ago, but now we want them to stay? give me a break. mediaset know absolutely nothing.
The bolded part is not hard to believe at all, given how erratic Juve management has been.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The bolded part is not hard to believe at all, given how erratic Juve management has been.
maybe the potential plusvalenza was tempting a few months ago, otherwise he's the same player with more or less the same price performance ratio. our management is a mess and yes, they have a history of changing their minds, still i think that the only ground for this rumor is rabiot's surprisingly great performance vs maccabi, nothing else

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He’s leaving for free. He has zero economic incentive to sign a new deal here. Unless Jj is going to give him a pay raise. He’s better off playing the open market following the World Cup for a nice contract, signing bonus , and his potential pick of the destination.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He’s leaving for free. He has zero economic incentive to sign a new deal here. Unless Jj is going to give him a pay raise. He’s better off playing the open market following the World Cup for a nice contract, signing bonus , and his potential pick of the destination.
This

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If he signs for Newcastle I can see that happening
Maybe he will go to Newcastle, maybe he will renew?

One way or another, i wish this one could be put to bed, and soon. Fed up of hearing about the guy now and its taking over my life.

When i make a brew in the morning, i stir the hot tea and when the steam clears, Rabiot's face is smiling back at me from in the cup.

I sit down in my car and set off for work, as i adjust my rear view mirror, there he is, Adrien, sat in the back of my car with his manbun tickling my roof.

At work my boss sits me down for a lecture, nothing he says sinks in, all i hear is the distant murmerings of a drowning duck, because stood there, right infront of me, lecturing me is Rabiot.

I go home from a hard days work and give my wife a kiss, then as our lips unlock BOOM he is there again. Rabiot's head on my missus' body looking gazingly into my eyes, wanting me to whisk him up to bed.

My Son wakes for a feed at 3am, i go down to warm his bottle. As i cradle him in my arms i look down and see a hungry, upset Rabiot wanting milk.

This is just a typical day for me right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)