Adrien Rabiot (25 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
2 goals, 7 tackles, 13/15 duels won, cheat mode activated

great game regardless of the opponent
This 100% , this guy has stamina , is physically strong, can tackle, can shoot , but somehow he didn’t make it , I can’t describe why !!

I really think we should renew him , with lower wages ofc .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This 100% , this guy has stamina , is physically strong, can tackle, can shoot , but somehow he didn’t make it , I can’t describe why !!

I really think we should renew him , with lower wages ofc .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it's his mentality. when he's trying he can. but usually he simply won't give a fuck, which makes him the most infuriating player ever

tonight's rabiot is welcome to stay even with the same wages. (with the growth decree he's not even that expensive, mckennie costs only 1.5m less per season and the difference between their potential is crazy.) but who are we fooling, tonight's rabiot only happens 2-3 times per season

anyway, great game, let's hope he can keep it up for milan which is potentially a very important game, especially if we win that somehow

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
it's his mentality. when he's trying he can. but usually he simply won't give a fuck, which makes him the most infuriating player ever

tonight's rabiot is welcome to stay even with the same wages. (with the growth decree he's not even that expensive, mckennie costs only 1.5m less per season and the difference between their potential is crazy.) but who are we fooling, tonight's rabiot only happens 2-3 times per season

anyway, great game, let's hope he can keep it up for milan which is potentially a very important game, especially if we win that somehow
Really? wow.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
ewww at putting Rabiot in the same sentence as Khedira. Khedira was a beast in his prime, even at Juve you could see what he brought with his runs that opened space for others. Rabiot doesn’t do anything in the offensive phase and was our worst mid vs Bologna imo. But he gets praised because they won, like he had something to do with it. Literally no tackles, interceptions, key passes, nothing. The guy that should be getting the praise for that game is Locatelli. He was great. Even McKennie was more useful.
True. But Khedira was hated on hard on here, mostly for the same reasons as Rabiot.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Extend and watch @Bianconero81 descend into a perpetual state of chaos
So, you'd want us to make him our 2nd highest earner just to watch me crash and burn? Quite fickle good sir.

Regardless, he's a detestable piece of shit, and one good game against a bunch of Jewish plumbers and electricians isn't going to change my mind. The faggot probably wants to ensure his WC spot and get a new contract, and that's why he's putting in slightly more effort.

Unless he scores 20 goals and provides 20 assists from now until the end of the season, he can fuck right off and be someone else's problem, along with his leechfuck toad faced cunt of a mother.

- - - Updated - - -

Please no
Just no
Man you’re playing with my feelings - even a joke is not acceptable:)
Absolutely disgusting and repulsive. This pezeveki isn't even worthy of licking Platini's cleats.

- - - Updated - - -

Playing for that free agent contract
As long as he gets it somewhere else, fine by me.

Allegri can keep starting him, knowing full well that he won't be here next season, and that's his prerogative.

Come season's end, they can both get warm and cozy elsewhere.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
When you see how physically dominant he is and what he can do when he wants it...so infuriating. He needs to step up against Milan and be a dominant player in a big game, not just small fry.
We know it’s not gonna happen. Rabiot is all about inconsistency. It’s been the highlight of his career. Physical dominance and sparks of brilliance that go missing when we need him to step up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)