Adrien Rabiot (30 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
In addition to all the other injuries, McKennie, Zakaria & Fagioli are not at their best physically & are dealing with some problems.

Zakaria is still expected to start ahead of Miretti / Rovella despite not being 100% ready though.
- Gazzetta

So maybe if we are selling Zak we plan not to use him nor injure him, at least for now hence Rabiot starting.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
This is true. But it’s very frustrating and I don’t like when underperforming midfielders miss preseasons.
That i can totally agree with, also him starting from the beginning is also a vote of confidence from Allegri that he probably did not deserve either.

- - - Updated - - -

You can work with a player who is available but you cannot work with someone who is constantly injured.
The coach cant even make a plan with a constantly injured player aka Ramsey.
Also precisely this.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
I’m sorry but what kind of reasoning is ‘being too expensive to send to the stands’? It makes no difference at all- we pay his wages regardless and we’ve seen for years what a sack of shit ponyboy he is.

By your logic then, if we suddenly were to make Kean, Pinso and Rugani the highest earners in the team then they would have to play in the starting 11? I’m not really sure that’s at all sensible. If I pay a load of money for a scrap car and paint it red, it doesn’t make it a Ferrari, it makes me an idiot.
Not enough he screwing us financially , but why screw us on the filed , keep the guybof of cl list use him in only if there is no other choice… I lose hope in juve each time he plays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)