Adrien Rabiot (44 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Without any doubt, Rabiot has to be really out of form to not be a starter, Max showed it last season
I don't think that's what happened. We simply had so many injuries in midfield and Rabiot was the only one not getting injured, that it gave an impression that Allegri's playing him no matter what.
For example, in 83/132 days of the 2nd part of last season, we had 2 or 3 available midfielders and whoever was available was getting certain starts. They were all getting injured bar Rabiot.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I don't think that's what happened. We simply had so many injuries in midfield and Rabiot was the only one not getting injured, that it gave an impression that Allegri's playing him no matter what.
For example, in 83/132 days of the 2nd part of last season, we had 2 or 3 available midfielders and whoever was available was getting certain starts. They were all getting injured bar Rabiot.
Thanks for clarifying and adding those stats. However it doesn’t refuse the Rabiot starter point, let’s see what happens next with everyone fit bar Paul

Jun 27, 2011
I know i'm in the minority here, but I rate Rabiot higher than McKennie and Zakaria. As a football player. As long as he's still here and we're paying him 7m a season, he should be starting in my opinion. Especially while Pogba is injured

- - - Updated - - -

Apart of me think he didn't want to leave and demanded so much money just to scare off united.

Wants a fat new Contract next summer.
I don't think anybody wants to join Utd these days. It's a miserable team, playing in a miserable stadium that leaks, fans protesting, and you know, Manchester might be the ugliest city in Europe. I've been there once, never going again. I'd rather take my family on trip to Bratislava

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I know i'm in the minority here, but I rate Rabiot higher than McKennie and Zakaria. As a football player. As long as he's still here and we're paying him 7m a season, he should be starting in my opinion. Especially while Pogba is injured
He may have higher ceiling, but he has a shitty attitude, should be nowhere our starting eleven, lazy, uninspiring bum. When we talk about football player its not just technical abilities, but also his head, this guy has skills but no mentality.
And it doesnt really matter, we wanted to monetize him, to collect something as he is destined to leave on free, now he will probably just leave on free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 25)