Adrien Rabiot (16 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I have high hopes for Newcastle.
Actually it could benefit them. They can afford his salary, would put him at the center of the project for now and in return he could offer them experience at big clubs, decent quality and some allure for big names. Newcastle won't be signing any stars until they are able to fight for the top four at least so Rabiot could be a good short term solution.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Actually it could benefit them. They can afford his salary, would put him at the center of the project for now and in return he could offer them experience at big clubs, decent quality and some allure for big names. Newcastle won't be signing any stars until they are able to fight for the top four at least so Rabiot could be a good short term solution.
Newcastle know, if they do spending in a rush they will be milked in every way possible just because the stature of their owner

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Max appears to love Rabiot but if youngsters impress in US can management more or less force him to leave if Max gives his blessing? Rabiot wants to play for France right? Has 7m salary so what's the magic number Juve could afford to pay of it to see him leave? Remember too not only France but if no playing time at Juve more difficult getting a big next contract.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He's not leaving, it doesn't make sense with 1 year left in his contract.

Actually, he could be less disgusting playing a supporting role with better players around him.

And if Pogba is playing as a LCM, he'll be a backup and that's it. God bless Pogba's health

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He's not leaving, it doesn't make sense with 1 year left in his contract.

Actually, he could be less disgusting playing a supporting role with better players around him.

And if Pogba is playing as a LCM, he'll be a backup and that's it. God bless Pogba's health
I have a bad feeling that this guy will still get PLENTY of game time next season. Because the POS barely puts effort in during games, he rarely gets injured, thus he is always around to steal minutes off other players. I’m at peace with the fact that this fuck will be here for another season. Hopefully from 2023, he’s someone else’s problem.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I have a bad feeling that this guy will still get PLENTY of game time next season. Because the POS barely puts effort in during games, he rarely gets injured, thus he is always around to steal minutes off other players. I’m at peace with the fact that this fuck will be here for another season. Hopefully from 2023, he’s someone else’s problem.
Agreed. I'd bet he'll play more games than Pogba this season.

Jun 16, 2020
Guru said he’ll play right CM And I’m not joking

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
but his salary is reflective of his ability. he is the best mid in serie a..only brozovic is better
it's lion , so i have no idea if you're being sarcastic or not , but ofc that ain't true .

but yeah this guy has some qualities , he has great stamina at least , he can tackle too .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it's lion , so i have no idea if you're being sarcastic or not , but ofc that ain't true .

but yeah this guy has some qualities , he has great stamina at least , he can tackle too .
problem is his confiedence. he's one of those players that needs to have his ego stroked like morata or he won't show up. allegri isn't that type of coach

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Rabiot called up for Juventus U-23 pre-season retreat
h_57008319.jpg

Adrien Rabiot, who didn’t join the Juventus pre-season tour in the US, has been called up to the Under-23 pre-season training retreat.
The 27-year-old Frenchman didn’t join his teammates for their trip to America due to ‘personal reasons’, leaving him in Turin whilst the first team flew across the Atlantic. Rabiot has regularly been linked with a move away from Juventus over the last few months and that idea is now seeming more concrete.
As confirmed in an announcement, Rabiot is one of 23 players called up for the Juventus U-23 pre-season training camp, which’ll take place next week.
It’s still unclear why Rabiot was left behind in Turin and it may not be inherently transfer-related, with ‘personal reasons’ being understandably vague. Calling him up for the Under-23 squad, however, does seem to suggest that market reasons could be the cause.
The Frenchman has never particularly impressed in Turin and with his contract expiring next year, he could still depart before the end of the transfer window.

Jun 6, 2015
I don't think it has anything to do with trying to freeze him out. Not being able to travel to US just means that training with the U23 is the most logical thing to do. City have a similar situation with Foden, Stones and Gundogan training with the reserves as they didn't meet the travel requirements to enter US.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't think it has anything to do with trying to freeze him out. Not being able to travel to US just means that training with the U23 is the most logical thing to do. City have a similar situation with Foden, Stones and Gundogan training with the reserves as they didn't meet the travel requirements to enter US.

Fucking finns. Let us dream. Why you have to ruin our hopes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)