Adrien Rabiot (42 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
What a perfection of a cross! Other than that, he doesn’t deserve to be a starter. But with Zakaria’s injury, we will definitely be seeing more of him. It won’t be too bad if he can deliver more of those crosses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

didn't check how accurate, but guy's usually reliable. feel free to correct it if it's wrong. it says that rabiot is first in duels (doesn't say in which competition or period), also best in squad for pressing and ball recoveries, and 3rd for aerial duels. and he also adds that might explain why rabiot keeps playing.

i checked sofascore for rabiot's stats, it says that rabiot wins 5.4 duels per matches (60%, both of that aren't bad actually) of which 3.8 are ground duels, 1.6 aerials, avg tackles 1.6, avg interceptions 0.6. duels look much more than i remember from loca or bentancur (both should be around 3-something duels won per match), might check later. anyway, pls discuss.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

didn't check how accurate, but guy's usually reliable. feel free to correct it if it's wrong. it says that rabiot is first in duels (doesn't say in which competition or period), also best in squad for pressing and ball recoveries, and 3rd for aerial duels. and he also adds that might explain why rabiot keeps playing.

i checked sofascore for rabiot's stats, it says that rabiot wins 5.4 duels per matches (60%, both of that aren't bad actually) of which 3.8 are ground duels, 1.6 aerials, avg tackles 1.6, avg interceptions 0.6. duels look much more than i remember from loca or bentancur (both should be around 3-something duels won per match), might check later. anyway, pls discuss.
@Bianconero81

Jul 13, 2010
Guys. Please don't try this. If we've decided during the live game thread that Rabiot and Kean are shit - they are shit. Don't even try to find positives, even if it's true

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's still lazy and soft. Anyone endorsing this abomination of a football player, even worse, wanting him to stay, needs to have his/her head reexamined. Unfortunately, I doubt any club out there is stupid enough to offer money for him, and the ones that could use a mediocre embodiment of indolence probably can't afford his wages (and he probably wouldn't want to go there anyway - as he erroneously sees himself as a top player who should be competing at the highest levels).

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008

Maybe those are right and he is decent defensively. But Matuidi was way more limited than him, played the same position and somehow still offered us something going forward. That was his first assist in how long? For a midfielder that gets the number of games he does and is not playing as anchor, his stats are dog.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Maybe those are right and he is decent defensively. But Matuidi was way more limited than him, played the same position and somehow still offered us something going forward. That was his first assist in how long? For a midfielder that gets the number of games he does and is not playing as anchor, his stats are dog.
Always offered an overlapping run to the winger and centre forward, got in the box. Even if you are limited, if you make that many runs into the box, the opposition is forced to do something and you will get rewards.
Currently we have games where our centre forward barely gets into the box let alone the CM.

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
Yeah, that's true. For a midfielder that doesn't want to play as 6 (his words) but as box-to-box, mezzala, mozarella, gabagoo, he's got Khedira-levels of mobility. I don't know if it's the system or him, he looked decent at PSG.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yeah, that's true. For a midfielder that doesn't want to play as 6 (his words) but as box-to-box, mezzala, mozarella, gabagoo, he's got Khedira-levels of mobility. I don't know if it's the system or him, he looked decent at PSG.
i remember his runs from his time at psg. he also was great in duels, tackled a lot, and was much better in interceptions. now he simply is lazy and unpredictable. my guess is that the only thing keeping him in the lineup is his fitness. then again, if he put in an effort he'd be tired or injured.

still the first on my summer "for sale" list, by quite a margin.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think Rabiot is actually a pretty good athlete, and can make runs with the ball. The problem is he just doesn’t give a shit. If he played as hard as idk, anyone else, he’d be a top player and we wouldn’t be so desperate to replace him.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014

He could have x10 those statistics but with his attitude and playing demeanor he can go %*&*&*%
I would prefer any day of the week a Sturaro instead of Rabiot.

Oh and just for the remembrance. And hoping to see him as captain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 22)