Adrien Rabiot (53 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
His laziness and carelessness could have cost us early on with Malmo's volley in the first half. He completely left his man by jogging back.

For whatever good he does in the game there is always the lack of concentration defensively. I don't see where you can play him effectively. Not disciplined or concentrated enough to be a DM. Not good enough at passing, shooting or movement for a mezzala or LM.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Coaches seem to think he has what it takes..he starts for juve, he is a regular for his NT who are world champions...are we overly critical here on this forum? He must be doing something right to have continuous chances for club and country.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Coaches seem to think he has what it takes..he starts for juve, he is a regular for his NT who are world champions...are we overly critical here on this forum? He must be doing something right to have continuous chances for club and country.
Coaches have favorites. I don't like him. He's definitely not worthy of his wages, and if we can somehow get rid of him for a reasonable amount (25-30), we shouldn't hesitate.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
look at the shite around our midfield, even id get the occasional start, not shocking Rabiot starts
and every few games he plays well, so coaches obviously try to play him because they know what he can do, he is the ultimate cock tease

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
look at the shite around our midfield, even id get the occasional start, not shocking Rabiot starts
and every few games he plays well, so coaches obviously try to play him because they know what he can do, he is the ultimate cock tease
France isn't short of quality midfielders. He starts for them.

I dont disagree he his a cock tease. I don't disagree on selling him. What I can't understand is that we all watch him week in week out and he never lives up to any of our expectations but he somehow starts for club and country.

He can't be the teachers pet everywhere he plays surely?? Unless his mum is blowing allegri Deschamps and every other manager he has had?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
In theory, its a good idea to use him that way. He has a good left foot, hes a big guy that can hold the ball, and it helps AS on offense. But with all the talent and physicality, hes just too soft. And hes not that strong/balanced. He needs to toughen up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 35)