Adrien Rabiot (28 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If he had scored that goal his value would of increased. Hopefully he can shine throughout the rest of the summer and someone comes in with a good offer.

Still wouldn't be the first midfielder I'd want to sell though.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
People expecting miracles and supersonic game in attack from every midfielder, when some of them might have been tasked with something completely different from the coach.

Tuz. :touched:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He looks very good in midfield trio, he has Kante to make him ease and less worried

2 CM pivot will not work with him and Locatelli, we need to play 4-3-3 because that will suit more characteristic for our midfielders
But that means Dybala will not have place in the team, dunno if he will b effective as the lone striker upfront. I prefer more strong #9 like Vlahovic for that position

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He looks very good in midfield trio, he has Kante to make him ease and less worried

2 CM pivot will not work with him and Locatelli, we need to play 4-3-3 because that will suit more characteristic for our midfielders
But that means Dybala will not have place in the team, dunno if he will b effective as the lone striker upfront. I prefer more strong #9 like Vlahovic for that position
Dybala can always play the same position that Griezmann did last night for France. Floating between RWF in 433 while moving a lot inside to a sort-of CAM in 4312. Then RB and RCM occupy the right flank.

With Allegri back on board, there won't be a stiff scheme, surely it won't apply to Dybala. He's not a problem, more so is his fitness and consistent form (or rather lack of).

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Dybala can always play the same position that Griezmann did last night for France. Floating between RWF in 433 while moving a lot inside to a sort-of CAM in 4312. Then RB and RCM occupy the right flank.

With Allegri back on board, there won't be a stiff scheme, surely it won't apply to Dybala. He's not a problem, more so is his fitness and consistent form (or rather lack of).
Probably, so Chiesa on the left Dybala on the right with Cuadrado surging forward when Dybala drift inside
So the defensive midfielder lurking more to the right side to cover counter attack to our right side

Rabiot with his defensive ability cover the left mid 1/3 area create 2 pivot def mid while defensive with left back that not as attacking as the right side

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
As underwhelming and over paid he might appear, he's big and athletic and Max hopefully will light a fire under him. If you have to give him away at his salary, what says you get something better? Rabiot missed getting a goal but with all the talent on the field for France how could he not stand out as the least potent player. He's to France what Sami was to Germany. DD made no subs except to waste time.I was surprised,

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
As underwhelming and over paid he might appear, he's big and athletic and Max hopefully will light a fire under him. If you have to give him away at his salary, what says you get something better? Rabiot missed getting a goal but with all the talent on the field for France how could he not stand out as the least potent player. He's to France what Sami was to Germany. DD made no subs except to waste time.I was surprised,
Also his salary is a bit overstatement here, yes he gets 6 or 7 mil net, but its with new tax law, meaning for Juve he is a cost like 4m player with normal taxes, which is nothing big.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Also his salary is a bit overstatement here, yes he gets 6 or 7 mil net, but its with new tax law, meaning for Juve he is a cost like 4m player with normal taxes, which is nothing big.
It's unclear whether the new tax law is still applied. There were rumors about suspending it some time ago.

Besides, that means little. If Rabiot can make 7m net, then many players will consider themselves worthy of that. Long term we'll end up giving higher salaries because if that.

Surely, he'll be useful for Allegri so in the end he needs to be evaluated based on that.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I expect rabiot to perform at his best when having Kante pogba and co around him. Tactics and world class manager goes a long way too.

Nonetheless in a midfield that needs improvement..having rabiot under allegri will almost be like a new player is signed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)