Adrien Rabiot (52 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wilins96

May 1, 2016
He is complete useless player apart from corners just because he is tall. He hardly adds any value to the team when he is in good form and from December he looks to be in awful form. Putting him together with Artur will always mean losing goals cause they create big hole in the midfield.

I can't comprehend how some people think of him more highly over Bentancur.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Just seems very limited.

He can carry the ball very well but doesn't create anything or have attacking instincts. Then we have Arthur who can't do anything other than control the ball under pressure.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He has excellent potential as a warrior but tries to become an artist. So wasteful.
Well... that's surely one way to look at it. :lol: :tup:

Clearly seems off-form atm though, maybe due to already not being at his best and then being forced to sit out those other two games altogether took their toll on him? hope he will eventually bounce back with some half-decent performances at least because we'll be needing them coming big time given the current state of our midfield and the upcoming run of games.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I still think this could be very good if he wasn't such a moody Frenchman. He is at a very high level technically and is deceptively strong and physical for his thin frame but I'm starting to hate his lazy ass.

Get him a sports psychologist or a former navy seal for personal motivation

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Rabiot checked out mentally when PSG froze him out and still hasn't recovered.

Danilo found a new role and was rejuvenated. I don't see a new role for Rabiot, he's too one-footed to play regista f.ex.

Good player on his day, but we ain't getting a full consistent season from him. He should leave in the summer and maybe he rediscovers himself again in another league. .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
PSG didn't froze him out, he basically did it to himself. He refused to renew or stay or play in holding mid role etc. He was basically boycotting until they froze him out.

So mentally checking out can hardly be attributed to them. He fully created that situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)