Adrien Rabiot (25 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Whats hapenning with Rabiot? Why isnt he playing?
LEGA beign unclear how his red card is counted due to revoke of Napoli game. He missed some additional games because of this - we didnt want to risk an appeal, because none could clarify when if his ban is still active. Typical Italian stuff - none knows anything.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It was a foul for their goal, ridiculous that it wasn't called with VAR. Hakan just runs into him and clearly impedes him, despite Rabiot being too soft.

He needs to toughen up though.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I was really surprised by him yesterday, not because he played great but because he didn't get sent off lol.

Rabiot loses his temper a lot and yesterday he was getting fouled and pushed tons of times. Kept expecting him to retaliate and get carded.

Excellent composure and definitely our best midfielder, he kept having to clean up after Ramsey and Bentancur.

If he can channel his quality like this and stay focused he is excellent, much better than Bentancur or McKennie for this role. He just needs to be consistently motivated.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I wonder, he is left footed player who cant do really much with his right foot. Why in the hell is Pirlo always playing him closer to the right side? it doesnt make any sens. Benta is right footed and most of the time he is on the left side.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
I think Rabiot has the left-footed syndrome. From what I observe, most right-footed player can use their left foot to a certain useful level. But most left-footed players have very weak or awkward right foot, and that limits their effective very much. When you have super agility or pace and play higher, it is not much big problems, but for a central midfielder, it is a red because the opponent can know pretty much everything you can do.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I think Rabiot has the left-footed syndrome. From what I observe, most right-footed player can use their left foot to a certain useful level. But most left-footed players have very weak or awkward right foot, and that limits their effective very much. When you have super agility or pace and play higher, it is not much big problems, but for a central midfielder, it is a red because the opponent can know pretty much everything you can do.
And it feels like we have cornered the market on left footers with this profile.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
Yes. And I am very happy last mercato we get many right footed players, and all of them, especially Chiesa, can use both feet efficiently. The only left footed is Kulu, but at the age of 20, he can improve it somewhat. Hope Pirlo and our coaching staff can address it.

Jun 6, 2015
@DAiDEViL

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Rabiot scored a goal against Real Madrid in a Champions League knockout game with his right foot.

He has a capable right foot but decides against using it unless he absolutely has to.

Sandro is the only super one footed leftie in our squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)