Adrien Rabiot (19 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Going for opponent's leg when clearly can't win the ball back while on a yellow and the ref was right there seeing everything. If he could be calmer and not jogging when the team being attacked, he would be great.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
ITs funny on this forum, once he was bashed every game, when he wasnt that shit. This game he was responsible for a penalty and red card, while also jogging in other situations yet people defend him now. He was shit and few good actions where he protected the ball well wont change it. I cvant see how McKennie can be see as a worse player in this game, its Rabiot who made most of the costly errors.

Mar 3, 2014
He still looks like our most capable midfielder. He just needed to ease on those tackles. Partner him with Arthur, and that would be a very solid double pivot. McKennie can play against lesser teams, but against teams that will press the midfield hard, Arthur, Rabiot, Bentancur are the best options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 3, 2014
Zidane got similar second reds to be fair. he lacks the composure because he wants to win.

Having said that, i reject all general criticism

- Rabiot was by far our best midfielder before subs, for me best juve player first half
- Both his yellow cards where bad and tarnish the opinion people get from his game

- He wont do that all the time. He'll most likely get a good lecture from the coaching team
- Lets semember in a team that wasnt ticking AT ALL, Rabiot was doing a pretty great job

I cant wait to see him with Arthur and Bentacur
Arthur and Rabiot as a duo would be very strong in possession.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I don't know what to make of this guy one year after his transfer. He clearly lacks the attacking instinct and/or movement to be a B2B midfielder hence his 1 goal and 0 assists in an entire season but he also lacks the tackling skills, creativity and reading of the game to be a DM. Maybe he just isn't good enough..

Last edited:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I do not consider any of our midfielders to have shown they are worthy of a starting spot in Juve. I am not impressed with anything they have shown so far.
Arthur Melo and Weston are new but neither of them excites me much. I looked at Melo yesterday and as if I was looking at Pjanic.
I have enjoyed watching so many great midfielders play for Juve and most of them impressed me the first time I watched them. The current crop seems to excel at nothing. Nothing makes them special. No speed, vision. skills, energy, determination...Just bang average at most things, decent at some, and outright awful at the rest.
TBF only Dybala and in form Costa, Cuad, and Morata excite me in this Juve.

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I do not consider any of our midfielders to have shown they are worthy of a starting spot in Juve. I am not impressed with anything they have shown so far.
Arthur Melo and Weston are new but neither of them excites me much. I looked at Melo yesterday and as if I was looking at Pjanic.
I have enjoyed watching so many great midfielders play for Juve and most of them impressed me the first time I watched them. The current crop seems to excel at nothing. Nothing makes them special. No speed, vision. skills, energy, determination...Just bang average at most things, decent at some, and outright awful at the rest.
Ronaldo, Chiellini, De Ligt, Szczesny, Kulusevski don’t excite you?

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Cuad & Morata?

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Let me flip over my pockets and let’s see if Kdb pops out for free.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
No wonder,

Pogba is a hasvbeen. almost retirement material.
Indeed, unfortunately.

Ronaldo, Chiellini, De Ligt, Szczesny, Kulusevski don’t excite you?
Ronaldo is a stat-padder - plays for himself.
Kulu - I am still not convinced. Got lost in the last game.
De light- Meh, it is not worth 80 mill based on the last year's form. Hot and cold, some great tackles, and two minutes later - two meters away from a ball in the box that should have been his.
Chiellini - yes, excites me for the 3-4 games he is available during the season.
Szczesny - Nope.

In form, Morata and Cuad are top notch players. Cuad is especially underated but he is one of the most skillful players in Seria A. He is getting old and has largely been played out of position since forever.

Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Rabiot and Bentancur are tidy players who work hard defensively, but neither are creators and neither are amazing in the final third of the pitch.

What we need is a Nedved style player. One who has lots of energy but can also make shit happen in the final third. De Bruyne is probably the closest thing to Nedved today.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Rabiot and Bentancur are tidy players who work hard defensively, but neither are creators and neither are amazing in the final third of the pitch.

What we need is a Nedved style player. One who has lots of energy but can also make shit happen in the final third. De Bruyne is probably the closest thing to Nedved today.
:kulu::arthur::chiesa:

james95

Sep 2, 2018
In form, Morata and Cuad are top notch players. Cuad is especially underated but he is one of the most skillful players in Seria A. He is getting old and has largely been played out of position since forever.
Lol this isn’t 2015. Cuads is useful but hardly a “top notch player.” Ditto Morata.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)