Adrien Rabiot (21 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I haven't disliked a Juve player until this guy joined the team
disliking rabiot of all players. not molinaro, not boumsong, not amauri, but rabiot, the dime a dozen professional with zero character besides his arrogant control freak mother.
adoring sarri of all juve coaches. don't even get me started.

both look random to me, but i guess that's the essence of fandom: it's 100% subjective :boh:

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 23, 2013
disliking rabiot of all players. not molinaro, not boumsong, not amauri, but rabiot, the dime a dozen professional with zero character besides his arrogant control freak mother.
adoring sarri of all juve coaches. don't even get me started.

both look random to me, but i guess that's the essence of fandom: it's 100% subjective :boh:
I became a Juve fan in 2011, so I did not get to see any of those players live.

Anyways why does my dislike of Rabiot and positive view of Sarri offend you to such agree? Both are relatively insignificant to Juventus' history in the grand scheme of things.

- - - Updated - - -

Why, what irks you about him?
I would say my dislike stems from the fact that Rabiot's time at Juventus thus far has not reached anywhere near what should have been expected of him. Now I could forgive this from a Juventus player if I see an effort to try and perform at a better level. However, whenever I've seen him play Rabiot has been just average on the ball and lethargic when it comes to other facets. With that said I hope he proves me wrong next season.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I became a Juve fan in 2011, so I did not get to see any of those players live.

Anyways why does my dislike of Rabiot and positive view of Sarri offend you to such agree? Both are relatively insignificant to Juventus' history in the grand scheme of things.

- - - Updated - - -

I would say my dislike stems from the fact that Rabiot's time at Juventus thus far has not reached anywhere near what should have been expected of him. Now I could forgive this from a Juventus player if I see an effort to try and perform at a better level. However, whenever I've seen him play Rabiot has been just average on the ball and lethargic when it comes to other facets. With that said I hope he proves me wrong next season.
it's not offending me in any ways, as i said, i just find both sentiments a bit random. anyway, as they are feelings, you don't need to explain it at all. to each their own.

rabiot was terrible for the first half of last season, due to his lack of playtime for almost a year at psg. i really liked him for most of the games he played after the lockdown, and i'm looking forward to see him again soon. he looked sharp vs sweden, recovered a lot of balls, won plenty of duels. if he continues like this, he'll be the least of our problems.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I thought he was gonna be our box to box, but I think Pirlo is trusting him to be the regista of sort.. was very comfortable in possession, even when near our own penalty area, i like it, I hope he improves his vision, as his passing is already very good..

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Made some mistakes yes, but overall I thought he played very well. He has definitely matured a lot as a player since joining us, and it's just wonderful to see. I have huge faith in him now

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game.

Long term I'm not sure him and McKennie will have enough creativity to partner one another in the middle. Although if we can get Ramsey, Cuadrado, Kulusevski, Dybala playing well around them that may not be as important.

Regista_21

Sep 20, 2020
Changed my opinion on Rabiot completely. Looked like deadwood until the Covid break, came back as a different player.

I think someone from management told him that he's off to Everton or Manure unless he sorts himself out, which he thankfully did. Works much harder on the pitch and it's paying off.

He has all the ability to become first choice deep playmaker in Pirlo's team, next to a dynamic B2B mid (Weston, Bentancur).

Some of the coolest players ever played as regista, like Xabi Alonso and of course Pirlo himself.
Probably my favorite non-Juve player, would love to see Rabiot develop close to his quality.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This guy could be such a player provided he keeps his head on straight and doesn't get moody or lazy. imo the talent is there to be one of the best holding mids in the game.

Sorry, Sarri but Adrien is no Mezzala

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)