Adrien Rabiot (26 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What's happening to you, you don't like him anymore?

PS: when is @Kyle coming back?
Like I said, he should be Regista.

He doesn't hustle like a B2B on the same flank as Ronaldo needs to be doing every game. If he isn't suitable for the role he's being used in then he should be sold.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Why does his mom not consider regista to be a cool position? Pirlo played it and he was the epitome of cool. Xabi Alonso was also a regista and he was quite the badass himself. If the regista position is cool enough for Pirlo it is cool enough for Rabiot.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Just as useless as Matuidi imo.

- Too slow to offer something upfront
- Cant give a through pass to save his life
- Too lazy or scared to go into duels

I dont know even what he's good at

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just as useless as Matuidi imo.

- Too slow to offer something upfront
- Cant give a through pass to save his life
- Too lazy or scared to go into duels

I dont know even what he's good at
he's good at collecting his pay cheque

tbh he looked ok yesterday, made what would have been a very nice through ball if de sciglio wasn't such a snail

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
I personally thought he wasnt bad yesterday, especially in the first half. Needs more minutes playing with the team, but every time he plays he looks a little more comfortable.

Its hard to be on the fringes of a starting lineup, when you get your chances you tend to put too much pressure on yourself rather than relaxing and playing the game.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Mark

When do we sell?

Who do we sell him to?

How much?

Could we possibly offload him to Lyon, along with a cash component, in exchange for Aouar? Everton for 25-30 million and put that money towards acquiring Aouar?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Was good yesterday.
At times in the first half in particular he looked good. At other times he is so slack and thinks he is better than he is with the ball.

It was an encouraging performance, I just don't know if he will ever change his attitude and it will hold him back.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
The last game from him was quite good. Way more useful than Matuidi. I miss PSG's Matuidi. Where did he disappear?

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)