Adrien Rabiot (74 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That among foreigners it is one of the nation that succeeds best with the South Americans at Juve. The top foreign scorer is Trezeguet, Juve's best player is Platini. Zidane, Thuram, Deschamps, Pogba have all been successes, except unfortunately Henry.

Rabiot which I never wanted him to come has nothing to do in this list, and joins the Zebina, Kapo and other average players. His behavior confirms that he is a slut, and his production on the field confirms what was known of him: he is a slacker who doesn't run, and who spends his time slowing down the game and making passes back.
He's not average and he joins zebina, thuram, pogba and to a certain extent trez of players whose behavior is far from professional.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
does he provide the hustle at LCM to cover when CR7 and Dybala are in the team?

Not convinced. He should be the Regista but he doesn't do that so :boh:

Apr 17, 2013
He's not average and he joins zebina, thuram, pogba and to a certain extent trez of players whose behavior is far from professional.
Do you value him?

I'm talking about their performance on the field, these players have been great successes, I will always keep more positives points than negatives despite certain acts or words that may have disappointed.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This guy is a French Pussyfag - normal pussyfags are already annoying, but when they're French, they're the worst. He is a talented player, but I think he overestimates his own abilities.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
30M seems near impossible. I think we'll sell for 20M, we signed him for 10M on a 5-year deal. So we'd make 12m plusvalenza I'd guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 42)