Adrien Rabiot (21 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 19, 2007
Not surprising....but so many doomsdayers on here in the first half of the season. Not sure if its wanting Sarri to fail bc they dont like him or just normal pessimists but Im glad to see us making the turn. Ive always liked Rabiot but wasnt sure exactly how good he would become. I think he has a very high ceiling with his skill and physicality. Him and Bentancur together give us a nice physical balance with Pjanic

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
every one happy with Rabiot ...but why no one give credit to Fabio ...why why

giphy.gif
Bc then they would have to admit hes actually doing a good job. Same with MDL and Demiral. Still hanging on to Cancelo even though Pep wants him out now too. Rabiot is looking like an absolute stud and apparently his coach is doing all righ here too. Come out haters

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bc then they would have to admit hes actually doing a good job. Same with MDL and Demiral. Still hanging on to Cancelo even though Pep wants him out now too. Rabiot is looking like an absolute stud and apparently his coach is doing all righ here too. Come out haters
You’re boring right now.

There are like two people on the forum who aren’t happy with the results thus far... Aside from the spanking we received at the hands of Lazio in Supercoppa (least important trophy of the season but still a trophy), we’ve met expectations thus far in terms of results.

But if we’re getting into this, where are the Sarri fanboys who promised we’d dominate unlike we ever did under Max? We’d score way more than anyone? Etc etc.

Our pt total is fantastic. But our goal differential still only 4th best in the league, significantly behind 3 teams, and only 4th most goals scored, 18 behind Atalanta lol, 7 behind Lazio who have a game in hand. We’re scraping by in a ton of games still like Roma and Parma, two games we easily could have dropped points in as we got outplayed in last minutes with a one goal lead. Two dominant wins against “b” sides in Coppa and one against Cagliari in the league doesn’t change that yet. Maybe wait until we see how we do against teams of Lazio’s level or better in the CL knockouts before anointing Sarri and Tootsie. :baus:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
MDL and Demiral are studs.

But Rabiot is no shape or form yet worthy of any praise. He has been nonexistent all season until very recent of few decent games, that's it. Defenitely not worth gloating about.

Apr 19, 2007
You’re boring right now.

There are like two people on the forum who aren’t happy with the results thus far... Aside from the spanking we received at the hands of Lazio in Supercoppa (least important trophy of the season but still a trophy), we’ve met expectations thus far in terms of results.

But if we’re getting into this, where are the Sarri fanboys who promised we’d dominate unlike we ever did under Max? We’d score way more than anyone? Etc etc.

Our pt total is fantastic. But our goal differential still only 4th best in the league, significantly behind 3 teams, and only 4th most goals scored, 18 behind Atalanta lol, 7 behind Lazio who have a game in hand. We’re scraping by in a ton of games still like Roma and Parma, two games we easily could have dropped points in as we got outplayed in last minutes with a one goal lead. Two dominant wins against “b” sides in Coppa and one against Cagliari in the league doesn’t change that yet. Maybe wait until we see how we do against teams of Lazio’s level or better in the CL knockouts before anointing Sarri and Tootsie. :baus:
I dont aim to be entertaining. I was never a Sarri fanboy but some odd doomsday scenario all season is annoying AF. They arent talking about how we could improve but the constant negativity is stupid. Same thing with the Matuidi shit. Its amateurish arguments that arent worth anyones time.

Sarri has improved this team this season.

Only now are their only 2 bc its hard to argue and the people went into their caves or started bashing Matuidi as a replacement bc they cant be happy. But if its so important to you to be entertaining we can try to get Croniuos to drum up some drama on here to liven this place up

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I dont aim to be entertaining. I was never a Sarri fanboy but some odd doomsday scenario all season is annoying AF. They arent talking about how we could improve but the constant negativity is stupid. Same thing with the Matuidi shit. Its amateurish arguments that arent worth anyones time.

Sarri has improved this team this season.

Only now are their only 2 bc its hard to argue and the people went into their caves or started bashing Matuidi as a replacement bc they cant be happy. But if its so important to you to be entertaining we can try to get Croniuos to drum up some drama on here to liven this place up
Improved from when? Our terrible last 3 months last year? He's certainly improved on our awful finish last year and kudos to him for that, but he hasn't improved us in the slightest compared to the first 6 months of last season. Or from the 17-18. We have less points, less goals, more goals conceded, got spanked in supercoppa this year, etc etc. Our CL group stage was slightly better this year, though we topped the group both years which is the idea. I'd say we're floating along in a similar space to where we were through mid-season last year, and we'll find out which way the season goes once we hit CL QFs (let's face it, we lose to Lyon, he should probably be sacked at the end of the year)... just like last year.

I know you'll say but with Dougie C now fit, and this or that player we will finally see his football.... Chiellini out is excuse for defensive struggle... but injuries and dealing with them is part of the game. Chiello was injured for the important matches last year too, and we didn't have De Ligt and Demiral to come in, we had Rugani. Tootsie and Beppe sold Higuain out from under Allegri in that summer. Dougie C wasn't fit for any stretch more than 3-4 matches last year. So our two best attacking players from the last 4 months of 17-18 under Allegri weren't available at all for him last year. So, let's say Higgy and Costa are here and available, last season probably looks much better.

Anyways, jury is obviously still out as we have met objectives up to this point (even if we are only just starting to have some convincing displays), but the true tests of whether we have improved lie ahead, and that involves winning a domestic double and competing to the end in CL. We'll see. Lot's of positive signs, but also some worrying ones over the last 4-6 weeks. I'll cross my fingers and hope for it to work out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)