Adrien Rabiot (77 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
We have no other players that bring the ball forward as he does. I find it baffling that some think he's more suited to being a DM when his playing style is the antithesis of that.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I know I just wanted it to work for Bentancur, but I see Rabiot glimmering more on the pitch. Now I’m just crossing my fingers Rabiot doesn’t get swooped up to the premiere league.
Rabiot is primarly LCM, he plays on the right because Bentas suspension. When Rodrigo is back he'll move to RCM, Adrien to LCM and Blaise to the bench. It's a win-win-win.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
someone seriously needs to slap the shit out of this guy. doesnt play DM because he doesnt want to.

youre earning 10mil a year, and your ass aint Ronaldo, shut the fuck up and do what you're told/ is best for the team.

no patience for this kind of nonsense
He makes 7+2 bonus I think

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I don't understand why people talk as if Rabiot is better than Matuidi. Matuidi is not in his best form but he has shown a lot more in his career and has had many good games for us. Rabiot has done exactly nothing.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I don't understand why people talk as if Rabiot is better than Matuidi. Matuidi is not in his best form but he has shown a lot more in his career and has had many good games for us. Rabiot has done exactly nothing.
Thank you for the laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Superb game again along with Ramsey. Both are looking sharp.
Can't get why the live thread is so pissed at Ramsey. He's been very good for most of the half.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Thank you for the laugh.
What exactly is funny? That Matuidi is not in his best form? That he has many good games, like Euro 2016, World Cup 2018 and in Juve and PSG? That Rabiot hasn't done anything? OK, what has he done?

It's no wonder Matuidi starts for every team and every manager ahead many excellent midfielders. Rabiot is getting hyped because he is younger and he's our star midfield signing (sad, I know). I am not saying he is bad, but he has a lot to prove. Matuidi on the other hand is proven quality, even if he hasn't adapted fully to Sarri's game, yet.

Maybe try thinking for yourself sometimes, instead of joining the bandwagon. You might surprise yourself and turn out not to be an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't get why the live thread is so pissed at Ramsey. He's been very good for most of the half.
On second thought, thinking for yourself might not be such a good idea.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
What exactly is funny? That Matuidi is not in his best form? That he has many good games, like Euro 2016, World Cup 2018 and in Juve and PSG? That Rabiot hasn't done anything? OK, what has he done?

It's no wonder Matuidi starts for every team and every manager ahead many excellent midfielders. Rabiot is getting hyped because he is younger and he's our star midfield signing (sad, I know). I am not saying he is bad, but he has a lot to prove. Matuidi on the other hand is proven quality, even if he hasn't adapted fully to Sarri's game, yet.

Maybe try thinking for yourself sometimes, instead of joining the bandwagon. You might surprise yourself and turn out not to be an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

On second thought, thinking for yourself might not be such a good idea.
man, it seems you have been watching football only in summer vacations for the international cups..

have you ever watched PSG playing teams like Real Madrid, Chelsea, Barcelona?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
man, it seems you have been watching football only in summer vacations for the international cups..

have you ever watched PSG playing teams like Real Madrid, Chelsea, Barcelona?
Yes. I obviously don't watch the French league. What is your point? The 6-1 loss wasn't his best game, I'll give you that :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 62)