Adrien Rabiot (43 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I guess I will never truly understand the rules of this sport.

I see him getting the ball and then the man. Now, the ref will make a stand on a scale on how reckless that might be and evaluate what to do. It always become very subjective. Back in the days, and still in PL for instance, the rule is clear:

ball -> man = no foul (no matter if the man breaks his leg)

A note on Rabiot:

He offers something else - he's very direct. He's got that thing where he's not afraid of risking the possession. Look how he's constantly looking to get in between the opposition players. Sometimes it looks like the defense has closed down, and yet he tries to get in between. And sometimes at success. That is something any big team, being closed down, needs. Dribbling and touch is superb. With time he can become a class player. But he's still a little rusty.

I have a feeling he's a big-match-player.

Last edited:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
It was a clear card. You can't make that tackle on a yellow. Stupid thing to do.

Other than that he looked positive, had a very encouraging 30 minutes that made me forget about that Matuidi exists. Hope to see him more and more.

Nov 3, 2019
People are underrating him, Sarri should give him minutes after his ban he will be one of our best players. Rabiot was the main reason why we started to dominate the match against Genua after he came in and Matuidi went out.

Look at this, he bossed the midfield against Barca and made Messi-Suarez-Neymar invisible in that match.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We'll be able to tell about March what he is really about for Juve. Yeah, I expect him to take that long to get his place and fitness to scratch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)