Adrien Rabiot (30 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Rabbiot will be a great tool for a strong midfield that would compensate for the lack of defesive solidarity as long as Bonucci starts in a two man defense.
Would be great for giving birth to counterattacks with his swift vertical passes, esp under Sarri. So i expect a good impression from him in the first couple of months.
But as the enthusiasm fades away, the pressure will be climbing as we further dcance in the CL and once we lose Ramsey, inevitably from a new injury, we will realize that Rabbiot cannot offer what none of our other CMs/DMs cant either, the offensive build up in the mid line...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I expect him to start slowly - he's new to the league and doesn't have a lot of recent football in his legs. But he has quality and should show it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Rabbiot will be a great tool for a strong midfield that would compensate for the lack of defesive solidarity as long as Bonucci starts in a two man defense.
Would be great for giving birth to counterattacks with his swift vertical passes, esp under Sarri. So i expect a good impression from him in the first couple of months.
But as the enthusiasm fades away, the pressure will be climbing as we further dcance in the CL and once we lose Ramsey, inevitably from a new injury, we will realize that Rabbiot cannot offer what none of our other CMs/DMs cant either, the offensive build up in the mid line...
:cronios:

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Go on, please

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Never realised how huge this guy was until seeing those training videos. Dude has some serious size, seems pretty powerful, hard to knock off the ball. Our midfield really is crying out for some more steel, mixed with his obviously good technique and passing ability.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Never realised how huge this guy was until seeing those training videos. Dude has some serious size, seems pretty powerful, hard to knock off the ball. Our midfield really is crying out for some more steel, mixed with his obviously good technique and passing ability.
Same here, I never realized the size of this guy’s frame until seeing photos of him standing next to the rest of the team for reference.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)