Adrien Rabiot (20 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Young

Jul 20, 2018
Ok. I can accept Fagiot Rabiot on a free. The wages aren't ridiculous by today's standards, and even though his mom seem like a money hungry toad in need of a face transplant, I still hope this dude can play well for us. However, both him and Ramsey on frees are not going to solve our midfield issues. It's a very good start, but we're not quite there yet.
This guy knows whatsup

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Ok. I can accept Fagiot Rabiot on a free. The wages aren't ridiculous by today's standards, and even though his mom seem like a money hungry toad in need of a face transplant, I still hope this dude can play well for us. However, both him and Ramsey on frees are not going to solve our midfield issues. It's a very good start, but we're not quite there yet.
Because this mgmt obviously stopped focusing on the midfield after Allegri settled in. Under Conte (and then Allegri) most of us here bitched and moaned, because we only looked world class in defense and central midfield. We cried for creative attacking players in both midfield and attack.

We sold Pirlo, Vidal and Pogba and started buying wingers (people here screamed for wingers and a 4-3-3 formation like their lives depended on it). But Allegri still did his thing.

It’s not possible to make world class purchases in both midfield and defense just like everyone here want to. Defense is much more vulnerable and has been since we sold Benatia in January. That really pressured our, already injury proned, squad last half of season.

Rabiot and Ramsey for free already is freaking amazing. But our defense is the real problem and without De Ligt, I think this team is doomed next season.

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Because this mgmt obviously stopped focusing on the midfield after Allegri settled in. Under Conte (and then Allegri) most of us here bitched and moaned, because we only looked world class in defense and central midfield. We cried for creative attacking players in both midfield and attack.

We sold Pirlo, Vidal and Pogba and started buying wingers (people here screamed for wingers and a 4-3-3 formation like their lives depended on it). But Allegri still did his thing.

It’s not possible to make world class purchases in both midfield and defense just like everyone here want to. Defense is much more vulnerable and has been since we sold Benatia in January. That really pressured our, already injury proned, squad last half of season.

Rabiot and Ramsey for free already is freaking amazing. But our defense is the real problem and without De Ligt, I think this team is doomed next season.
Our loss to ajax with bonbon and rugani partnership showed how much chiello dependent our defense is.
The management looks to have made the correct decision in pursuing de ligt while patching the midfield with improved players.
Now if we don't sell cancelo and manage to offload some unneeded players it could be a great mercato.
To make it fantastic would mean to sign a wc midfielder.

Apr 17, 2013
According to Evening Standard (reliable ?) the Ndombele salary is 3.2 millions. :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 10)