Adrien Rabiot (54 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:yuck: :inter:

I hope it's BS. Fuck off already you repulsive fuckstick.

- - - Updated - - -

This Crusty Stale Baguette Fag is no Captain. Wash your dirty mouth.
How will you survive when he inevitably renews in the next few weeks? :p Im no fan of this player, would prefer him gone but Idc much if he stays either.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He will leave, cant see a reason why he could stay. He will end up at Barca imo.
Until recently i too was quite certain that he’ll be gone soon, but then seen him in the post Monza game where he sure didn’t look like someone that is about to leave or that is saying his goodbyes, neither do we see any concrete rumors linking him away, so all in all i still wouldn’t rule out him actually renewing and staying around, negotiations are likely ongoing.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We shouldn't make the mistake of renewing this abomination. 7+ million a year for a nonchalant Fag that casually strolls across the pitch, showing up occasionally when he feels like it. Fuck him and our entire midfield, except for Fagioli.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I understood renewing last year but now it’s really time to say goodbye.
Perhaps our hands are a bit tied unless we can quickly secure an adequate alternative at a reasonable price, which isn’t looking very likely.

However in case he does eventually renew all i hope is that we find a new formula that reduces the base salary and which only reaches at tops 7m with bonuses based on the number of appearances and the objectives that are reached by the team.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I hope they renew him and then sell him.
That’d make no sense from Rabiot’s perspective though. He’ll get a higher salary if he goes for free. If Juve renews he’ll be here until the contract runs out. Best option for Juve is to have another one year contract with an option of additional year of some sort and see if he works out for Motta.

Eros

Jun 14, 2019
Gazzetta reporting Juve offer 3yr/7M contract and Rabiot is thinking it over.

This guy is the last one of a long list of shit midfielders that needed to leave- it all started with Khedira, Ramsey, and Bentancur. There’s a reason why 3 out of those 4 were free transfers.

Hopefully he declines this offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)