Adrien Rabiot (100 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I personally hope he stays as well. To me, he's proven to be a solid B2B midfielder in the last two seasons. I'd rather sell Locatelli or the American.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Never been a big fan, personally. He was shit until it was time to renew his contract then suddenly he decided to show up. I’m neutral on whether he should stay or leave but given how his dad got the boot and in the way it happened I think he’ll ask to leave.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I personally hope he stays as well. To me, he's proven to be a solid B2B midfielder in the last two seasons. I'd rather sell Locatelli or the American.
Best of a bad bunch of CM's especially on €7M net is a very low bar for the club. We can do better.

He should be next in line to follow his daddy out of the club.

Between Pogba, Rabiot, Sandro and Allegri we save around €60M in wages

If we can find a buyer for Szczesny, we might as well shitcan him too.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Best of a bad bunch of CM's especially on €7M net is a very low bar for the club. We can do better.

He should be next in line to follow his daddy out of the club.

Between Pogba, Rabiot, Sandro and Allegri we save around €60M in wages

If we can find a buyer for Szczesny, we might as well shitcan him too.
Tek is still very good goalkeeper.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Agreed. We won't be able to replace everyone in a single summer, but this Lazy, Faggy, Stale and Crusty Baguette must be fucked off, expunged, and vaporized with extreme prejudice.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Tek isn't a problem being a good keeper.
Probably second best after Maignan in Serie A.

Problem with Tek are his wages. 6.5m + 2.5m year.

Giving 9m net to the keeper and thinking about our currents needs is way too much.

Maybe another keep won't be as good as him? sure. But he isn't a game changing prime Buffon. So replacing Tek with a Di Gregorio/Carnesecchi or something wouldn't impact us that much but the replacemente would get at best 2m net. Saving us a lot of money.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Tek isn't a problem being a good keeper.
Probably second best after Maignan in Serie A.

Problem with Tek are his wages. 6.5m + 2.5m year.

Giving 9m net to the keeper and thinking about our currents needs is way too much.

Maybe another keep won't be as good as him? sure. But he isn't a game changing prime Buffon. So replacing Tek with a Di Gregorio/Carnesecchi or something wouldn't impact us that much but the replacemente would get at best 2m net. Saving us a lot of money.
Tek has a major issue with repeatedly letting the ball in at the near post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 86)