Adrien Rabiot (80 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
So you are rating Miretti as 'great' based off two games? Let's calm down shall we?

As much as I hate to say it, a fit Pogba is our best mid by a mile. Once Paredes arrives, Miretti is going to see Rugani/Kean minutes at best. It's wishful thinking to have him as a starter this year.
He'll see more than that. I think the constant threat of injury will actually lead Max to rotate players more often than we've seen before. I mean if we have 4/5 players good enough to start for 3 positions why wouldn't you? Plus because of the world Cup in December schedules will be tighter this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So you are rating Miretti as 'great' based off two games? Let's calm down shall we?.
I don't think posters view it as Miretti or Rovella or Fagioli as great as much as McKenn, Rabiot, Zaka etc as not being nearly up to par to continue starting. How much faith does Max have in these guys? Hopefully he doesn't go down with the ship relying on them. I would say the vast majority of posters just feel those three plus Gatti should be given some starting time.

We have 3 matches in 7 days so I expect Miretti, Rovella and Gatti to start and hopefully Wednesday will be it.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Pecking order
1-3 starters, Pogba, Locatelli, one of the 3 kids
4, 5 two of the 3 kids
6 one of Rabiot, Zakaria
64 McKennie
98 Arthur

Paredes is still a Parisian (Parisan? Parisean? Pariser? Parisee?)
Did you mean Parasite? Maybe Paraticci?

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t worry guys, not even injuries can keep Rabiot out of our starting 1… nothing!!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I woke up this morning and realized this abomination is still our player.

Dear Fagiot,

I hate you. I still do. I can't wait until you finally fuck off come the end of the season. I hope you miss the World Cup and France actually end up winning, denying you the opportunity to lift the trophy once again. It would be a truly wonderful sensation, for me at least.

P.S Tu es un gran fils de pute.

Ciao Ciao

B81

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 66)