Adrien Rabiot (90 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Can someone sit this cunt down and tell him he needs to play as regista? And if he plays a handful of shit games then tell him to pack his bags return to France and he can either rip up his contract or wait for it to expire makes no fucking difference with the way he is playing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
@Alen called it back in in end of 2020 season . this guy will play well in a few matches towards end of season just to convince mangmement to stay, but will be usless for rest of season.

he's done it now two seasons in a row and now in his third.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He is the only player in the squad that I actually hate. Guys like Bentancur, De sciglio, Berna might not be at this level but they remain humble and the effort is there.

I thought getting him on a free would be a coup, he has the talent but he's just a fucking entitled little bitch.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I dont hate him, I just hate that he doesn't play to his full potential on a consistent basis.

I also hate that manages play him in the same role all the time and expect a different performance. It is madness.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I still hold him quite him in the pecking order. If he wants to, he's a great player but that's another discussion.
That doesn’t mean much, to be a piece of stinking shit higher up than the other pieces of stinking shit.

They are all irredeemable in my eyes, you can’t play seasons like these guys have and still be given the benefit of doubt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 75)