Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2015
Thoughts on his arrival and what it means for other signings or departures? Khedira is def going but who else? Bentancur on loan? Matuidi?
Rabiot is definitely an upgrade on Matuidi in terms of technique, movement, physicality and passing so I guess he'd start together with Pjanic and healthy Ramsey.

Bentancur just signed a new deal and he's a useful option to have for rotation. I think Matuidi still has one or two years left to play at top level so probably we'll try to squeeze that.

That said, I reckon Khedira is a goner.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
Rabiot is definitely an upgrade on Matuidi in terms of technique, movement, physicality and passing so I guess he'd start together with Pjanic and healthy Ramsey.

Bentancur just signed a new deal and he's a useful option to have for rotation. I think Matuidi still has one or two years left to play at top level so probably we'll try to squeeze that.

I agree with all that but thats assuming that we only sell Khedira and we have a midfield of
Ramsey,Pjanic,Rabiot,Matuidi, Bentancur,Can which rules out another signing IMO or we should ship another player off. 7 good mids is to much

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

How much upgrade from 1 to 10:think:

Little upgrade actually , 6 to me , Matuidi was 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)