Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Can anyone give me a summary of his play style? And how highly people here rate him. Haven’t watched enough of him to pass FULL judgement
He’s very technical, he likes to go forward, good at short passes, tackling. He likes to start the attack then stays in action for scoring opportunities. He’s physically more than decent, he has great potential, I like him a lot but he’s known for having an attitude and for being a drama queen. Also very spoiled by mom/agent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Rabiot adds nearly nothing to our squad.
What's worse, he adds pressure.
We always had difficulties offloading our dead wood, now two of Khedira, Matuidi and Can must leave.
Also his coming means that it's unlikely to get another strong midfielder, so we can forget our dreams for an AMF, a player that would change our squad and help us build an attacking plan that pushes the opposition back.
We will sit back and defend while trying to bite at counterattacks.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Rabiot adds nearly nothing to our squad.
What's worse, he adds pressure.
We always had difficulties offloading our dead wood, now two of Khedira, Matuidi and Can must leave.
Also his coming means that it's unlikely to get another strong midfielder, so we can forget our dreams for an AMF, a player that would change our squad and help us build an attacking plan that pushes the opposition back.
We will sit back and defend while trying to bite at counterattacks.
Rabiot is an excellent signing a much more capable midfielder on the ball then then those you've mentioned just like Ramsey. These are big improvement and we have an offensive minded coach too. From what part of this have you possibly deduced that we will sit back and play counter attacking football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)