Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Leonardo tries to block Rabiot, but he will join Juventus

According to the Corriere di Torino , the PSG attempted to convince Adrien Rabiot not to sign up for Juventus on a free transfer,
but the Bianconeri who have the green light from the Frenchman who, after the deadline set for Sunday, should sign for team of Sarri.
Leonardo , who returned to office after the farewell of Antero Henrique, made a last minute proposal but did not succeed.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Leonardo tries to block Rabiot, but he will join Juventus

According to the Corriere di Torino , the PSG attempted to convince Adrien Rabiot not to sign up for Juventus on a free transfer,
but the Bianconeri who have the green light from the Frenchman who, after the deadline set for Sunday, should sign for team of Sarri.
Leonardo , who returned to office after the farewell of Antero Henrique, made a last minute proposal but did not succeed.
Please Leonardo do your job right and block this guy

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Is this guy more technical and talented then Matuidi?
Yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Rabiot all set for Juve

By Football Italia staff

Adrien Rabiot appears all set for Juventus after his agent-mother denied reports Paris Saint-Germain had offered him a new contract.

Reports in France claimed on Wednesday evening that Rabiot had asked Juve for ‘a cooling-off period’ as new PSG sporting director Leonardo had made him a late proposal to stay.

However, Veronique told RTL: “I want to issue a formal denial.

“I’ve read that Adrien didn’t show up for a meeting with Leonardo or that he refused an extension.

“It’s absolutely false, there was no conversation between Leonardo and I. I’ve spoken to him on the phone once since he came back and we said goodbye politely.

“There was no offer before, there isn’t one now and there won’t be one. There hasn’t been even a slight change.”

The midfielder’s mum was then asked for an update on his proposed free transfer to Turin.

“You know, in football we’re very superstitious. It’s better to say as little as possible while nothing is done.”

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This is literally the first post where I defended Rabiot. I think he's a good player, but not good enough to be our main midfield signing.

Go ahead and ignore me if you want. :agree:
no one says he sucks but:

-he needs to play DM, which he refuses
-he completes our midfield haul this summer imo, meaning we wont go after more (better) players which we needed
-he will create problems the moment we dont give him what he wants

hes a quality young mid, but far from the ideal solution, all things considered

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
no one says he sucks but:

-he needs to play DM, which he refuses
-he completes our midfield haul this summer imo, meaning we wont go after more (better) players which we needed
-he will create problems the moment we dont give him what he wants

hes a quality young mid, but far from the ideal solution, all things considered
Plus he's such a baby boy and his mom is a bitch so he brings some things to our MF, noone can deny that, but as you said at the end, what he can take away by just destabilizing our team is way too much. It's a gamble I wouldn't take

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)