Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I miss you Klinski boy! I am happy that you came back at these times. Just don't start playing mafia
I've missed you and the rest of the old guard too. Seeing you this pissed im Summer about our transfers is so nostalgic as it brings so many memories.

Even if I feel your frustration, I couldn't bring myself to believe you'd abandon watching Juve. Sure you'll feel less connected, but I'd like to think that would change in time my man.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I've missed you and the rest of the old guard too. Seeing you this pissed im Summer about our transfers is so nostalgic as it brings so many memories.

Even if I feel your frustration, I couldn't bring myself to believe you'd abandon watching Juve. Sure you'll feel less connected, but I'd like to think that would change in time my man.
We'll see, assigning Sarri felt like a huge deceive from the management. Much more than a slap in the face but as you said, it is all about connection which is why someone like Pogba will bring it back. But I don't expect some random dufus to understand that.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We'll see, assigning Sarri felt like a huge deceive from the management. Much more than a slap in the face but as you said, it is all about connection which is why someone like Pogba will bring it back. But I don't expect some random dufus to understand that.
Seeing Buffon back with the team also helps. Something felt different in the team even last season tbh.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
lol the akronhammer :lol:

what a name

- - - Updated - - -

too bad cuz we could turn around and sell him 2 years later for like 50m

:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)