Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
But Rabiot got better, even much better I'd say. He is a cunt, and his mother is a cunt, and his father surely is a cunt. But he is a WC player in my book.
:rofl: :howler: You must have really low standards for WC players then, unless you mean the other WC where people take shits and piss.

French Frog Fucker Fagiot has done absolutely diddly-squat in his short career to suggest that he's a WC player.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Damn, we are making some weird moves for abrasive characters. I suppose next we'll be trading Dybala for Neymar.
breaking news Season three of our netflix show will be reality tv style focused on Wanda being a woman making it in a man's team in a man's industry in a man's world.

Rabiot to be key antagonist

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He looks like an ass, but was he not only benched cause he didn’t want to renew his contract?
I think so. But you hear lots of things over the years - he wants to play AM and not DM, arriving late for team meetings/training or whatever, going clubbing before a game, his mother being a cow, refusing to be on the standby list for France. I'm sure Buffon is right and he's a nice enough person, but Juve is probably the most strict club when it comes to toeing the line.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think so. But you hear lots of things over the years - he wants to play AM and not DM, arriving late for team meetings/training or whatever, going clubbing before a game, his mother being a cow, refusing to be on the standby list for France. I'm sure Buffon is right and he's a nice enough person, but Juve is probably the most strict club when it comes to toeing the line.
then if we are looking at him we must have reason to believe he will behave better here

Apr 17, 2013
He looks like an ass, but was he not only benched cause he didn’t want to renew his contract?
It's been a year since the qsg tried to extend it, but he pushed back the deadlines each time. Once they understood that he wanted to leave they lost patience and put on the bench and prevented to training with the professionel group. It's been 7 months since he did not play a game if he comes I don't think he'll be ready right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)