Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Of course he does more - Allegri just played Dybala in the worst possible setup..
Also Juve have better players while Napoli have Insigne as their star...

Take Insigne from them and put Under or SES and you`ll get the same results..
I like Insigne dont get me wrong - He is the type everyone loves to see but when you remove that and just look at what he brings to the table - SES and Under do the exact same thing...

Dybala is much better than Insigne - Watch Dybala goes to another team and play a much better football than he had..
The only other place Dybala might fail is Man Utd but since Mourinho is not there anymore it makes it less likely...

Insigne is better than Bernardeschi&Dybala at being a Napolitan..

- - - Updated - - -

Lol you are calling me biased..
I usually say players are overrated including our players and Im the one who is biased..
I watched Italy and he does well because... He is a good player... So are the others I mentioned.. yet Insigne isnt good enough to be a starter and unless Dybala rediscover his touch and adapt better to the new system so does he..
But Allegri tried him all over the attack, including CF. What more does a club/coach need to do for Dybala to play well? He gave him plenty of playing time and faith.

No excuse.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
But Allegri tried him all over the attack, including CF. What more does a club/coach need to do for Dybala to play well? He gave him plenty of playing time and faith.

No excuse.
The problem wasnt his position.. The problem was the team`s mentality on the field... I`d expect Insigne to be lost under Allegri as well as he just doesnt fit into his system..
I have nothing against Allegri he is a great manager but the likes of Dybala and Insigne arent the best players for his system...

Mar 3, 2014
Insigne actually helps his National Team too.
I prefer Insigne to be honest.

Dybala scores more. But as a creator he isn't great. He is a good dribbler, and has very strong ball control. He isn't very versatile though. He struggled as a CAM. He is optimal on the front line as either a ss striker or a striker. He isn't overly creative. He also lacks consistency. He is deadly from distance though with one of the top strike rates from outside the box in the world. A lot Dybala's production whether chances created, assists or goals come from set pieces and penalties. He is a better 1x1 player than Insigne. He also has significantly more bad touches, and is dispossessed more.

Insigne is much more of a creator than Dybala. He is a better CAM than Dybala, but is best as a wide creator. He is capable as a secondary striker too. He would be very useful in a front 3 playing off of Ronaldo. Almost of all his production is during open play. He is an excellent one touch passer.

This is a chart I made:
Since 2015-2016, Insigne is objectively the better player in open play.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)