Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALEFIN

Jul 6, 2011
How are we getting Icardi for free? He still has 2 years
Wanda..

According to La Repubblica, Mauro Icardi is preparing legal action to terminate his Inter contract due to ‘mobbing’ – bullying in the workplace.

Newspaper La Repubblica suggests Icardi and his wife Wanda Nara, who also acts as his agent, are lining up a potential court case against the club.
He would sue for ‘mobbing’ – a legal term referring to bullying that forces someone out of the workplace through intimidation and isolation.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 13, 2010
I don't get this move tbh. Giving Adrien "le stink" Rabiot 7mil per year plus a 10 mil signing bonus when few others would want him? What sort of a deal is that?

That is a move straight out of Chief Chump Beppe "dont negotiate" Marotta's playbook. Bending over and giving Rabiot this kind of money?

What is the 4D chess move i am not seeing? What is Lord Paratici playing at here?

what do you think paratici is up to here, bro? @badass_dybala. too early to reveal his superior negotiation skills? @badass_dybala
Sell for profit?

- - - Updated - - -

Wanda..

According to La Repubblica, Mauro Icardi is preparing legal action to terminate his Inter contract due to ‘mobbing’ – bullying in the workplace.

Newspaper La Repubblica suggests Icardi and his wife Wanda Nara, who also acts as his agent, are lining up a potential court case against the club.
He would sue for ‘mobbing’ – a legal term referring to bullying that forces someone out of the workplace through intimidation and isolation.
You know that will definitely not be resolved in two months

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Wanda..

Fuck I'd take Icardi under those circumstances. Don't care about a high wage.

Just imagine him going back to the San Siro. Their former Captain that wanted Argentine criminals to kill their Ultras now a Juventino :touched:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pogba is also strange (as is Raiola) so he can change idea. In that case SMS comes, but only if Lotito doesent act strange again. There is also Ndombele but, you know, Aulas. Strange fella

Jun 17, 2019
This.

And I also find players that are notorious for having difficult personalities seem eager to prove doubters wrong when they move to more stable environments.

Just look at Tevez. His time at City was dogged in controversy and he arrived here hungry to prove people wrong and he did just that.

To be fair though he always was a fighter and I really can't say the same about Rabiot.
wait, did you just...? Did I just read that you....? Did you really just compare Tevez to Rabiot?!?! Oh, hell, nah, you didn't... smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)