Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't get this move tbh. Giving Adrien "le stink" Rabiot 7mil per year plus a 10 mil signing bonus when few others would want him? What sort of a deal is that?

That is a move straight out of Chief Chump Beppe "dont negotiate" Marotta's playbook. Bending over and giving Rabiot this kind of money?

What is the 4D chess move i am not seeing? What is Lord Paratici playing at here?

what do you think paratici is up to here, bro? @badass_dybala. too early to reveal his superior negotiation skills? @badass_dybala

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,472
    I don't get this move tbh. Giving Adrien "le stink" Rabiot 7mil per year plus a 10 mil signing bonus when few others would want him? What sort of a deal is that?

That is a move straight out of Chief Chump Beppe "dont negotiate" Marotta's playbook. Bending over and giving Rabiot this kind of money?

What is the 4D chess move i am not seeing? What is Lord Paratici playing at here?

what do you think paratici is up to here, bro? @badass_dybala. too early to reveal his superior negotiation skills? @badass_dybala
    no money for both de Ligt and Pogba so we go for de Ligt and Rabiot. :baus:

rest of the cash goes for Chiesa/Icardi + RB. :baus:

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017

Badass_adrien

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)