Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I realize people don't like him and that's justified with the antics he's pulled off with his agent-mother but on the field the guy is very good and still only 24. Juve can contain him and benefit from having a proper CM. 7m net wages for a freebie doesn't sound horrible, he still will be cheap as fuck thanks to no transfer fee.

People who say we're desperate are right, our midfield has been screaming mediocrity for years now. He brings quite a bit of value with himself and he's a massive improvement over Matuidi and Khedira who both should be sold. Then having Ramsey + Rabiot coming in leaves us with 5 CMs which is one man short, so I do expect one more mid to come, regardless of Rabiot and Ramsey (assuming that Khedira and Matuidi actually go).

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Mixed feelings about this guy. Still, he's coming for free so if he's gonna pull some soap opera here we can just get rid of him as long as he's not given a major role in the squad. However, since we already have Pjanic, Bentancur, Can, Ramsey, Khedira and Matuidi, we're not dependent on Rabiot. As you guys said, maybe thanks to the savings made on Ramsey and Rabiot, we're gonna to make some major investment elsewhere.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
On field he is a quality player and would add value to us. I don't see him being used as a DM under Sarri. Pjanic has his name written all over that role. Actually think that isn't his best position however with Ramsey and Rabiot you would out him there as first option. Can is also an option in that DM role.

Khedira and Matuidi out...leaves us with Pjanic Can Ramsey bentancur and Rabiot...5 players for 3 midfield positions. Is there room for a NDombele or SMS? Could be overkill. Surely couldnt get pogba as well.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Report: Rabiot agrees Juve move
By Football Italia staff

Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot has reportedly agreed terms over a free transfer to Juventus.
According to El Chiringuito, Rabiot will put pen to paper on a five-year contract with Juve worth €7m a season.
Furthermore, the Bianconeri are ready to pay the Frenchman a signing-on fee of €10m.
The 24-year-old has already played over 200 times for PSG, winning six League titles.
However, a contractual dispute saw him dropped from the French giants’ first team in December.
Rabiot had also been linked with Manchester United, but he now looks set to become the latest free agent to join the Old Lady after the likes of Andrea Pirlo, Paul Pogba, Emre Can and Aaron Ramsey.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
if he comes, Matuidi might be on his way out, no? if my memory is right, Rabiot mostly plays on the left side of a midfield trio and Matuidi isn't exactly the Sarri type. Ramsey prefers left too.

midfield would probably be Can-Pjanic-Rabiot with Bentancur, Ramsey also being part of the midfield rotation. thats an underwhelming mid,

Last edited:

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I hope for a better midfielder then Rabiot, or Rabiot togehter with a better midfielder (Pogba/SMS/Ndombele) + I really like Demiral but I would like to see someone more proven to, Rugani can't be trusted, Chiellini is injured alot.

Buy your team is realistic, still that is worst schenario. It could be even better if we get a Pogba/SMS/ Ndombele. Getting Rabiot and no one else could mean we are investing our money on other positions (I hope De Ligt, could be Icardi)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
"he now looks set to become the latest free agent to join the Old Lady after the likes of Andrea Pirlo, Paul Pogba, Emre Can and Aaron Ramsey."

Incredible when you think about it :lol:

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
That's some status quo team, not really better than last years.
Rabiot and Ramsey is an upgrade to Khedira and Matudi. Demiral could be very good, I don't trust Rugani.

Even if his team is realistic, it seems like the worst schenario. I hope we get one of Ndombele/Pogba/SMS, that would be a massive upgrade to our midfield.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
"he now looks set to become the latest free agent to join the Old Lady after the likes of Andrea Pirlo, Paul Pogba, Emre Can and Aaron Ramsey."

Incredible when you think about it :lol:
"he now looks set to become the latest free agent to join the Old Lady after the likes of Lucio, Nicolas Anelka, Reto Ziegler and Michele Pazienza"

sounds more dramatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)