Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sure, and I have Arnold Schwarzenneger Prime's physique, Tom Cruise Prime's good looks, and Mandingo's dick.

- - - Updated - - -

Free agent. Apart for his personality a thing i dont really care about as a fan. Ive seen him play he is very good player.
Im hoping we’d sign a great cb too. Koulibaly or De Ligt.

Shezni
Cancelo-Koulibaly-chiellini-Alex Sandro
Ramsey-Pjanic-Rabiot
Berna-Dybala-CR7
Pussified midfield, Soft, sensitive, and fragile - teams with physicality and hunger will tear that midfield to shreds.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Sure, and I have Arnold Schwarzenneger Prime's physique, Tom Cruise Prime's good looks, and Mandingo's dick.

- - - Updated - - -

Pussified midfield, Soft, sensitive, and fragile - teams with physicality and hunger will tear that midfield to shreds.
Id pick them anytime ahead of Matuidi and Khedira.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Apparently Buffon is now high as Bob Marley - Adrien Rabiot “has the strength of Paul Pogba, the courage of Arturo Vidal and potentially the dynamism of Claudio Marchisio,” said Gigi Buffon. (FI)

Rabiot is good young and talented but even in his dreams he is not as good as Pogba or Vidal...

Ohh I see I was late..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
so pogba, vidal and marchisio embodied in a complete, free package

a04cf50f1faf3b64ffc3d24914fcfd6453b9d2bb0c6c2fb09911fb0f71688163.gif
Well Ramsey is a mix of Zidane Platini and E.Davids so a mix of MVP will complete us well...
We only need 1 great CB someone who is as good as Nesta Cannavaro Summer and Maldini combined... Oh we already have Rugani...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
and don't forget the jump of ronaldo, the saves of prime buffon, the instinct of trezeguet, the technique of adp, the intelligence of khedira, and the speed of dougie c + barza combined.
Barzas speed is the thing that sold me on him. Do it Fab!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Dont insult Rabiot.. he can double that range..
Lets not exaggerate

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Llorente once claimed Ogbonna is the fastest guy in the team. He then got benched for Morata and kicked out in the summer. Never doubt Speedy Barza or STREET

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I am okay with Rabiot if he accepts playing as a DM/ Regista. I seen some PSG matches were he looked like an absolute beast in that position. Bentancur could be his back up and we could move Pjanic further up the pitch. We need one more midfielder, to compliment the midfield Ndombele looks perfect. Sell Khedira and Matuidi, and use Can primarily as a CB.

If he only wants to play as a btb we should stay away. Nothing special in that position.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I don't understand why we need another DM, Bentacour just extended, Can and Khedira are both lily to stay, maybe we will sell/swap Matuidi?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)