Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2007
I dont mind this signing but I fear thats a backup plan for Pogba and Ndombele and not in addition to. I donthink that it could be a Pjanic replacement if we dont believe in him anymore giving us a midfield of something like
Ramsey,Pogba/Ndombele, Rabiot, Matuidi, Can, Bentancur which I think is probably an upgrade but who really know how they will perform together

Eros

Jun 14, 2019
Long time lurker and first time poster. I am very concerned of the midfield Paratici is assembling. I’ve watched plenty of Arsenal and PSG games over the years. Both Ramsey and Rabiot have been overhyped by the media.

Sure, Ramsey scores goals but his overall contribution to the midfield’s defensive duties have been shaky at best. Need to be careful this player doesn’t turn into another Khedira.

As for Rabiot, I’ve seen a lot of potential in him. There are some games in which he needs to be more aggressive and authoritative in the middle. Having said that, his attitude will be the biggest challenge to deal with.

Let’s hope these two players work out, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they did not.

This is just my honest opinion and we will see at the end of the season how they pan out.

Salut

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Both Rabiot and ramsey improve our midfield regardless but that's not a hard feat considering who we have.

I would hate to think rabiot would mean no SMS or pogba. Unless Pjanic makes way for one of them.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ramsey will be a good signing if fit, I don't worry about that. Yes he is more inclined to be attacking but we need something like that, and he has great stamina to get around the pitch. What concerns me about the alleged Rabiot interest (if it's not just him trying to angle for moves/bump up his salary) is that he complained before about wanting to play as a more advanced CM, rather than a DM. That's an issue with Ramsey there.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Long time lurker and first time poster. I am very concerned of the midfield Paratici is assembling. I’ve watched plenty of Arsenal and PSG games over the years. Both Ramsey and Rabiot have been overhyped by the media.

Sure, Ramsey scores goals but his overall contribution to the midfield’s defensive duties have been shaky at best. Need to be careful this player doesn’t turn into another Khedira.

As for Rabiot, I’ve seen a lot of potential in him. There are some games in which he needs to be more aggressive and authoritative in the middle. Having said that, his attitude will be the biggest challenge to deal with.

Let’s hope these two players work out, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they did not.

This is just my honest opinion and we will see at the end of the season how they pan out.

Salut
Welcome to the forum!
I have to disagree about Ramsey, possibly you’ve not seen a huge amount of him.

He will give us a completely different dimension to what we have at the moment, he’s a good technical player who creates space for himself brilliantly. He’s singlehanded made arsenal into an average team, just look at the effect his absence had on them towards the end of this season. Without him they look like a mid table team.

Rabiot to me isn’t the kind of player I want to see at Juve. He’s purely interested in securing the highest contract he can find. Don’t want.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
My God.

If Icardi manages to weasel out of his contract for bullying in the work place (LOLOL) then signs for Juve and we sign a kid that runs to his Mom AND we sign Sarri...

I think we shattered last summers chaos. What a time to be alive.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
My God.

If Icardi manages to weasel out of his contract for bullying in the work place (LOLOL) then signs for Juve and we sign a kid that runs to his Mom AND we sign Sarri...

I think we shattered last summers chaos. What a time to be alive.
A nightmare. Absolutely disgusting team we'd have. I'd want to bash at least half the team with a spiked shovel if we bring in Icunti, Fagiot, and Sorri.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Buffon is promoting Rabiot

Consider this a done dealio
Free agent. Apart for his personality a thing i dont really care about as a fan. Ive seen him play he is very good player.
Im hoping we’d sign a great cb too. Koulibaly or De Ligt.

Shezni
Cancelo-Koulibaly-chiellini-Alex Sandro
Ramsey-Pjanic-Rabiot
Berna-Dybala-CR7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)