Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Adrien Rabiot confirmed he is “in talks with Juventus, a big club everyone would like to play for” after his PSG contract expired.
The 24-year-old is a free agent and has been heavily linked with Manchester United, as well as suggestions he could change his mind and sign a new deal for Paris Saint-Germain.
However, while on vacation with his mother in Italy’s Porto Ercole resort, he spoke to the Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport.
“Juventus are a big club who everyone would like to play for,” said Rabiot.
“It’s true, we are having some talks.”
Sportitalia had already reported the Bianconeri made an approach for Rabiot, who would be the second free agent of the summer after Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey.

-----------------------------------

On vacation with his mother...

Hahahaha.

How old are you exactly?14?

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Well, we need two more CMs anyway, so this guy could give us a hand. I assume that we need to have 6 mids and right now we've got 4 that most probably will stay: Pjanic, Bentancur, Can and Ramsey. Khedira and Matuidi gone IMO (first is done, second is not Pep.Sarri type of mid).

So a combo Rabiot + Ndombele/SMS sounds very good.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hysaj Bonucci Rugani Emerson
Ramsey Sensi Rabiot
SES Icardi Ronaldo
Disgusting team. I can't support this shit. Sorry.

So many deplorable characters in the starting 11, and we can add that chain smoking turd as our coach. Absolutely revolting :yuck: :inter:

- - - Updated - - -

Europa League Level team. I feel sorry for Ronaldo if he has to play with these clueless bums.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Disgusting team. I can't support this shit. Sorry.

So many deplorable characters in the starting 11, and we can add that chain smoking turd as our coach. Absolutely revolting :yuck: :inter:

- - - Updated - - -

Europa League Level team. I feel sorry for Ronaldo if he has to play with these clueless bums.
But if we play entertaining football, what seems to be the problem?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But if we play entertaining football, what seems to be the problem?
Personally, I for one would love to win with absolutely disgusting characters. Would be highly amusing to watch the world outside Juve burn to the ground as a result.

But, when we lose, lol gonna hurt badly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)