Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think Rabiot would be a starter here! I wouldn't mind getting a starter for free, it would mean improving our midfield. I see no problem if Juve gives Rabiot 8m as long as Khedira is gone!
Wrong! He'd be a starter here because our midfield options borderline suck. However, we shouldn't give him 8 million. He has done absolutely nothing in his career to deserve that kind of money.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
the guy is a great player. hate it or love it!

i see him doing very well here. he is like Marchisio has a lot of great skills overall and sometimes flashes of masterclass skills. i think he won't be able to do problems here.

also he is only 24 years old. it is a good sign if we get him for free.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Can someone give a quick summary of why rabiot is labelled as an asshole?
Allegedly made a bunch of demands at PSG for more playing time, higher contract etc and his refusal to be a reserve for the French national side at WC 2018.

Also is said to run to his rich mommy whenever he doesn't get his way.

I don't know the truth to any of this but I do like Rabiot as a player and I think, especially for a bosman, he would be a great addition to our current midfield. Also, we are a much more professional environment then PSG I don't think Rabiot is going to be running to mommy after Ronaldo has slapped some sense into him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Thanks, just found the summary i was looking like 3 pages back from this one.

Why juve is so focused on getting assholes?

I dont think idiot sarri will be able to handle rabiot manolas and icardi all on the same team.

Its suicidal to bring all those at the same time

The good thing like you said, is that this team is good in dealing with egos, and we have ronaldo.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
who is making space for Rabiot?

Bentancur is staying, Pjanič apparently confirmed that he's staying, Ramsey just came, Can just settled in after his first season. Must be one or both of Matuidi/Khedira, if so, I don't mind, he's definitely got more upside for future.

sad thing is, this means we're not getting a creative physical monster in midfield like Pogba/SMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)