Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
This kid really needs to ditch his mother, I'm sure they both think they are doing good business with all this bitchiness, but she's basically ruining his career.. A player at the age of 24 and this toxic is a big no for any club I think..

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This kid really needs to ditch his mother, I'm sure they both think they are doing good business with all this bitchiness, but she's basically ruining his career.. A player at the age of 24 and this toxic is a big no for any club I think..
The same situation with Icardi

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
The same situation with Icardi
Yeah.. except imo rabiot and his mother want to be Divas, with that type of bitchiness that sometimes might even work
Wanda seems just pure batshit crazy, without any effort of helping Icardi make more money or something. She's just there to destroy that dude, and he appearently likes that

- - - Updated - - -

In any case, I hope we don't get either of those two, let alone both. I can't even imagine if we got both rabiot and icardi... that 'd be such a shitshow :inter:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
These are grown men we are talking about. Rabiot without the mom is still the same idiot as is Icardi without Wanda.
Icardi is different asshole altogether but anyway manolas Icardi and Rabiot will definitely make a fiery dressing room

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah.. except imo rabiot and his mother want to be Divas, with that type of bitchiness that sometimes might even work
Wanda seems just pure batshit crazy, without any effort of helping Icardi make more money or something. She's just there to destroy that dude, and he appearently likes that

- - - Updated - - -

In any case, I hope we don't get either of those two, let alone both. I can't even imagine if we got both rabiot and icardi... that 'd be such a shitshow :inter:
Add manolas

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I think Rabiot would be a starter here! I wouldn't mind getting a starter for free, it would mean improving our midfield. I see no problem if Juve gives Rabiot 8m as long as Khedira is gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)