Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And maybe Rabiot will replace Pjanic, in a season or three, but I didn't argue against that, did I? I'm just pointing out a difference between Roma and Juventus (so far).
I don't know. This is probably our longest conversation ever so I got nervous. :D

Seems like Rabiot is a slightly different kind of midfielder than Pjanic so I'm not sure if that would be the person to replace Pjanic if they do decide to sell him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't know. This is probably our longest conversation ever so I got nervous. :D

Seems like Rabiot is a slightly different kind of midfielder than Pjanic so I'm not sure if that would be the person to replace Pjanic if they do decide to sell him.
Yeah he is different, but you know they will have options if they keep one of those two and still have De Rossi, Nainggolan, Florenzi and a kid or two plus Rabiot.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Footballitalia:

Juventus reportedly were close to a draft agreement with Adrien Rabiot, before Paris Saint-Germain stepped in.

It is Roma and Arsenal who are seen to be competing for the 19-year-old midfielder heading into January, as he continues to reject contract renewal talks with PSG.

However, Tuttosport believe that links to Juventus earlier in the summer were accurate and that the club came as far as drafting an agreement with the youngster and his agent.

PSG, though, are reported to have ‘done everything possible to obstruct’ this particular move, out of soreness for Kingsley Coman’s decision to leave them at the expiry of his contract and join the Bianconeri.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Selling Pjanić for about €70M and getting him on a free while having extra funds to go after another CM would be good business IMO
I would agree if that CM is a top level dynamic creative CM. He has to be a game changer because all the other mid options would all around pedestrian side way passing types.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I would agree if that CM is a top level dynamic creative CM. He has to be a game changer because all the other mid options would all around pedestrian side way passing types.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
agreed, but who are those game changers? pogba would be the only obvious choice, but he's madrid bound and would never fight for this jersey, so i'd pass anyway.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Selling Pjanić for about €70M and getting him on a free while having extra funds to go after another CM would be good business IMO
Provided Rabiot doesn't command a higher salary than what we give pjanic (6.5m), and we use Pjanic's money to buy Ndombele at least and while we are at it we sell Khedira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)