Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2013
Fred mentioned that Rabiot is "always trying to create something", could he be used as a trequartista?

- - - Updated - - -

Fred mentioned that Rabiot is "always trying to create something", could he be used as a trequartista?
Either that, or we would use a player like Pereyra or Marchisio, who takes a lot of deep runs there and then players like Pirlo and Rabiot behind to distribute balls to the wings and front three. It doesn't have to work like a typical trequarista set up. A good thing about having someone like Marchisio in front of midfield, is we will be allowed to make more interceptions high up the field, like we often see Vidal do it. Could be really useful.

I'm not sure how reliable that source is, but Rabiot would be a good aquisition IMO

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Milan ( Galliani ) today contacted the leaders of the French club, presenting an official offer for Rabiot: PSG said no, they hope to convince the player to extend the contract . - GDM

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Well he isn't going to shatter Pereyra and say no I wont exercise the option to buy him unless he becomes a super star. Clearly loans like this have that option in it for a reason.

As for Rabiot...if Vidal leaves I think we should aim for him now if we can.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Well he isn't going to shatter Pereyra and say no I wont exercise the option to buy him unless he becomes a super star. Clearly loans like this have that option in it for a reason.

They're not similar players.. We'd need another type of player to fill the void of Vidal. A hard working def mid. Vidal does everything well, but we should focus on a player with defensive qualities. Maybe Stefano Sturaro is that kind of replacement.. Exciting to watch him at Genoa this season..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Stefano Sturaro to replace Vidal?! :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

We won't risk ruining our relationship with Udinese.

Pepe, Quag, Iaquinta, Isla, Asamoah, etc...

If we buy a player from then (even on loan + option) , it is almost guaranteed that we are taking up that option.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

We won't risk ruining our relationship with Udinese.

Pepe, Quag, Iaquinta, Isla, Asamoah, etc...

If we buy a player from then (even on loan + option) , it is almost guaranteed that we are taking up that option.
Besides isla the others impressed in their first seasons.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Yes as he is actually a player we own already. IDK if he'll ever play or how promising he is but the point was to replace Vidal with a player of defensive qualities, not offensive.. But who knows; we might splash on some highly rated midfielder by that time..

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Yes as he is actually a player we own already. IDK if he'll ever play or how promising he is but the point was to replace Vidal with a player of defensive qualities, not offensive.. But who knows; we might splash on some highly rated midfielder by that time..
u guys invent these ideas and propagate this bullshit as fact

May 22, 2013
Specify exactly what part of my post you consider propagated
As far as i read it, you just believe that Sturaro was bought because the club believe that one day he will contribute to the team, off course on the midfield.. It seems pretty obvious. Wheter he might be a Vidal replacement in the future... Well, nobody knows for sure, but hopefully he will become a great player. I don't know what that other guy is on, i don't understand what he read from your post.. Anyway, i am excited aswell for our many youngsters, i hope some of them will reach potential, because it's almost guaranteed that not everyone will. Our midfield in the future could look something like Sturaro, Pogba, Rabiot, Vidal, Marchisio, Asamoah. Pretty decent for three/four positions

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Marotta."Rabiot is a very interesting player, but he is a PSG player, so I don't know what you want me to say, we will continue to observe him" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)