Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Do you know much about him man? Rabiot I mean.
Ya, watched him several times for PSG in the Ligue. I like him very much, he's quite a talented kid. Very good passer of the ball, a forward passer too, he always tries to create something , the type of player that is intelligent on the ball. He also makes a lot of forward runs, and tries to score goals. Talented kid, I think he's making a mistake of going abroad this early though.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Ya, watched him several times for PSG in the Ligue. I like him very much, he's quite a talented kid. Very good passer of the ball, a forward passer too, he always tries to create something , the type of player that is intelligent on the ball. He also makes a lot of forward runs, and tries to score goals. Talented kid, I think he's making a mistake of going abroad this early though.
Maybe Maybe not but with that said Frenchies tend to do very well here at Juventus and I would think he'd be as comfortable as he can be anywhere else considering we have two of his peers at our club.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I admit I have only seen those two (Coman and Rabiot) on youtube but from what I have seen Coman will be a star while I`m not about Rabiot
Seems to me he`ll be a good player but not a star

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Considering Rabiot is still a no one, would certainly hope it is more than just a few millions.

I'm thinking Pastore would be the guy to aim for if Lich was going to PSG.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Thats an old one - not going to happen
licht is on his way out of we dont accept his terms or he ours and rabiot is on his way out so I dont see how its so black and white not going to happen. Id rather a young player whos obviously talented rather then Pastore who will probably end up costing us more in the deal and not fitting into what seems to be the teams plans in adding pace. If he cant impress in an inferior league with a star studded team like PSG then he isnt going to cut it here. but then again who knows

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Fred mentioned that Rabiot is "always trying to create something", could he be used as a trequartista?

- - - Updated - - -

Fred mentioned that Rabiot is "always trying to create something", could he be used as a trequartista?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)