Adrien Rabiot - CM - PSG (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You can't prove it but you certainly don't let the media know about it. Which is my point from the beggining, the rumour about our agreement is bullshit.
As far as I can tell, there have been no official announcements by the club. They're not that dumb.

Inb4 "well, it's Marotta, bla, blah, blah ".

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
As far as I can tell, there have been no official announcements by the club. They're not that dumb.

Inb4 "well, it's Marotta, bla, blah, blah ".
No that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking this:

Today's gds confirms Juve has an agreement with Rabiot & when Rabiot's contract expires (2015) he will join Juventus on a free transfer.
If you are working behind the law you don't let some random newspapers know it. My guess is that GDS is just trying its luck. They know we were interested in Rabiot so they sell such news in hope that it will actually happen in a year. There's no way any of the interested sides (which is Juventus, Rabiot and his agent) would leak it to the media.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
No that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking this:

If you are working behind the law you don't let some random newspapers know it. My guess is that GDS is just trying its luck. They know we were interested in Rabiot so they sell such news in hope that it will actually happen in a year. There's no way any of the interested sides (which is Juventus, Rabiot and his agent) would leak it to the media.
Even if Gazzetta was told by Marotta that we have a deal UEFA or anyone else cant do shit, because in the end it is always my word against yours. GDS could tell everyone hey people Marotta told us, while Beppe only needs to deny it.
I cant believe you all making out of this as some weird case, an illegal stuff that cant happen, well it happens all the time.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
that's your opinions

My opinion is that no sane club would leak that info and all of this rumours are "journalists" hoping they get lucky.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #569
    GDM reiterates Rabiot to Juve if on a free next summer, if goes now it's inter.

Matteo &#8207 @pinobianconero_ 16m

@DiMarzio a te Rabiot risulta più vicino a Juve O Inter?
    Expand

Retweeted by Antonio Corsa
    Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@DiMarzio 10m
    @pinobianconero_ Juve a zero. Inter se va via subito. Come sempre detto

https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/491201995425202176

waschbeer

Aug 12, 2002
    rabiot for free next year would be great

didn't chelsea made a bid for him?

I don´t think inter would purchase him, i read that they want to invest in a forward. it is a bit strange though, i thought that thohir would invest more. until now all their signings were loans with options or? but if true it´s great to see. I just love seeing a struggling shinter.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
    Laurent Blanc on Adrien Rabiot : "The problem is the contractual situation, there is always someone who takes advantage of it when you're not in a position of strength, the Italians are very intelligent. Rabiot is likely to be the same thing as Coman: we are not in a position of strength for the contract. " - Paristeam.fr

:beppe:

Jan 5, 2007
    Laurent Blanc on Adrien Rabiot : "The problem is the contractual situation, there is always someone who takes advantage of it when you're not in a position of strength, the Italians are very intelligent. Rabiot is likely to be the same thing as Coman: we are not in a position of strength for the contract. " - Paristeam.fr

:beppe:
    :delpiero: yes please

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)