Adriano he is a real Striker (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
With the performance against juve in coppa italia , i dont know why
inter beat us to this guy , he is number one striker for me in seria a , he is
powerful in the air and in both feet , he participates in every attack not like trez always wait for balls.:(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
it's always like this, any player when he goes to another team, he starts like a rock with goals but then the lights will go off am sure! plus he wasn't that dangerous against us, 1st goal was a mistake shouldn't be!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
But it's not like Adriano wasn't ripping it up before he went back to Inter / Before his injury. I have a bad feeling his form isn't a temporary thing :scared:

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
He is a true striker,scoring 4 goals withthin 2 matches with inter!!

but as gray said Di Vaio played well 2,i prefer di vaio.

Jul 28, 2002
adriano...kinda reminds me of shearer in a odd way :confused: his power is just like sheares, he is goin to be adeadly striker.

He does has more ball skills than shearer, but shearer has the elbow skills :D

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
i donno if u realized that luliano caused the 2 goals of adriano, two mistakes, 2 goals...........the first mistake he did is that he didnt clear the ball of the danger zone well and he was caught by adriano...the 2nd mistake he did is that he didnt jump with adriano to clear the ball which the latter scored...

so it seems that luliano is passing through his worst year of his career, a hatrick by rocchi of empoli and now double for adriano all due to his drop in attitude..

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Adriano is the best striker in the world. He has everything, he literally is a complete striker. His only flaw was that he never passed the ball, but he seems to have improved lately.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
i donno if u realized that luliano caused the 2 goals of adriano, two mistakes, 2 goals...........the first mistake he did is that he didnt clear the ball of the danger zone well and he was caught by adriano...the 2nd mistake he did is that he didnt jump with adriano to clear the ball which the latter scored...
Yes and don't forget the other chance that was saved by Chimenti from Adriano in the first half - because of a mistake by Iuliano, Enough is enough. We all know what great striker he is but he was marked by Iuliano afterall!

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
wouldnt go that far....Henry is the best :cool:
Henry was a Juve reject :D
and same goes to bergkamp with Inter
and Vieira with milan

seems like Arse-nal picks all the rejected players in teams :D:cool:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++
Henry was a Juve reject :D
and same goes to bergkamp with Inter
and Vieira with milan

seems like Arse-nal picks all the rejected players in teams :D:cool:
Henry and Vieira were signed by Arsenal when they were about 21 years old. Very washed up. :rolleyes:

Not every good player makes it in every league, or at every club. Isn't Super-Pippo a Juve reject? :p

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
With the performance against juve in coppa italia , i dont know why
inter beat us to this guy , he is number one striker for me in seria a , he is
powerful in the air and in both feet , he participates in every attack not like trez always wait for balls.:(
Back on topic. Adriano has been selected for the Brazil squad to face Ireland in Dublin in a friendly on the 18th of February. I can't wait to watch him in action.

I really can't wait to see how Richard Dunne copes with him! ;)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
U all know that Moggi was among the first persons from the BIG clubs
who saw this guy and was interested buying him but then somehow
he refused...

add this one to the Guru-Blooper list! :down: ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)