Adriano he is a real Striker (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Adriano is the best striker in the world. He has everything, he literally is a complete striker. His only flaw was that he never passed the ball, but he seems to have improved lately.
Henry is the best striker in the world,after him comes Sheva who is the best striker in the serie a.
and Adriano isnt even the best Brazilian striker,cuz the best brazilian striker is Ronaldo:cool:

Dec 27, 2003
Allow me to add my two cents by just saying that I find Adriano to be the most promising center forward from the new generation. He is to the number 9 what Kakà is to the number 10. It shall be interesting to see if Inter manage to yet again waste such an immense talent.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Inter beat us to Adriano because they actually owned him before he went to Parma, who were co-owners. The Nerazzurri already possessed a half of Adriano so they only needed to purchase Parma's half, whereas we would have had to buy Parma's AND Inter's.

Anyways, Adriano is imo, along with Shevchenko, the best striker in Serie A. It's hard to say who's better, but Adri is stronger, a better header of the ball, and has a more powerful shot. Is he the best striker in the world? No, I wouldn't go that far just yet, but he definitely is ONE of the best. Only Ronaldo, Henry, RVN and Sheva are up there with him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Inter beat us to Adriano because they actually owned him before he went to Parma, who were co-owners. The Nerazzurri already possessed a half of Adriano so they only needed to purchase Parma's half, whereas we would have had to buy Parma's AND Inter's.

Anyways, Adriano is imo, along with Shevchenko, the best striker in Serie A. It's hard to say who's better, but Adri is stronger, a better header of the ball, and has a more powerful shot. Is he the best striker in the world? No, I wouldn't go that far just yet, but he definitely is ONE of the best. Only Ronaldo, Henry, RVN and Sheva are up there with him .
may i correct..?
are up there above him

:D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You should be thinking about Milan and Roma sally,personally i'd hate it if any other team either than Juve would win the Serie A this season.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

i'd add Crespo, Raul and Makaay to that elite list.
Crespo hasn't been too successful since his move to England, while (correct me if I'm wrong) Raul has had an on-and-off season thus far. Makaay though, is class.

PS. When Crespo and Raul are playing well, they are indeed up there with the best, but currently, I don't think so.

Aug 1, 2003
Yeah. whatever happened to Raul ? Don't recall seeing his name on the scoresheet much this season.

I might be wrong though.

Thank God Makaay isn't at Depor anymore. What a relief.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)